ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

southwales

clio 182
dont know who the rep is but i have not been to a meet yet so can sumone get one up
many thanks
welshman

ITB'd 182...
That would be me :)

Will be organising something for November.

Will start a thread soon

ITB'd 182...
Defo, Pete.

Will sort one for mid november.

Will check my Rota for work when im back in tommorow and post up a date :)

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Just so you all knows Grant is ment to be doing a RR day as well very soon

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
hi there guys... I guess you lot don't know many from the north of wales at all?

Had a new member ask me about what goes on up there, and since i saw this thread, thought you guys may have a better idea than I do?

the new guy is: R99 RWJ

Guppy, if you do have a meet close to his location or do venture a bit more north than where you guys are in the south (?!?! if that makes sense!!) give him a pm! :D cheers.

JB

RB 182 Cup
I'm up in Hereford but would be interested in driving down!

Guppy, I just saw a thread of yours from a couple of months back in the 'spotted' section. That was my Flamer you saw in the Ford ;)

Oh and would you allow Meganes on a meet?

ITB'd 182...
I'm up in Hereford but would be interested in driving down!

Guppy, I just saw a thread of yours from a couple of months back in the 'spotted' section. That was my Flamer you saw in the Ford ;)

Oh and would you allow Meganes on a meet?

More the merrier :)

Fiesta zetec s
Just so you all knows Grant is ment to be doing a RR day as well very soon

Yep, i'm going to see about a rolling road soonish, i went and broke my foot on Sunday though, fell out of a stupid kayak so it wont be for a while because i can't drive. lol

ITB'd 182...
Gutted Grant!

Will be sorting a mid weeker in November.

Will post up a thread in a few days :)

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yeahh i just wont let anyone look at the passanger side :p
Will deffos turn up tho, it guna be in cardiff area again?

Clio GT
Add me to the list for south wales. Im a new member but ok to travel within 30 miles or so between swindon and swansea or up as far hereford.

Cheers

guppy could you sort something out on the roads by abergavenny when the weather gets decent? powey sent me to this road and i got air off the cattle grid! was pretty decent apart from the camera van in the lil village