ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax coilovers

Clio 172mk2

Right i have a 172mk 2 i bought the spax rsx coilovers about 2-3 weeks ago from larkspeed. but havent got round to fitting em.

Ive just realized you carnt adjust the back ride hieght , spax said it will lower rear by 25 mm, but front u can adjust so whats point in been able to adjusting the front ride hieght if u carnt do the rear.

Mazda MX5 1.8

sounds a bit stupid to me

as you said whats the point in doing the front and not the back as it will probs just make the car front heavy....

Clio 172mk2

right ive just foned larkspeed said spax will charge me 15% handling fee if i take them back.

larkspeed said they foned k tech up about the fk springs and said these would only lower it by 30mm or somet

they asked gav/gaz some company like that they said theres will do 20-40mm but 40mm was only recomened for shows and not to actually use.

need yer comments on this

Thing is most people dont ever adjust coilovrs they set them to one height nad leave thm. If yo want th car corner weghing then they will just hav to leave the back and wrk on the front.
It is a bit unuauly but Ive had a set of Spax coilovers and they were the same.
The height at the backs not a problem its at the front catching on speed bumps etc is so that why some people adjust the fornt coilovers.