ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

special clios

182 Turbo
Thought id share some cool s**t i found that other countries are / were doing with clios for anyone who may not have seen before

8mwBjT8.jpg
[/IMG]
8mwBjT8.jpg

98P893z.jpg

LCsSp35.jpg

RBsSYdk.jpg

uliYj3i.jpg

twlJvM6.jpg

VftRN0o.jpg

9n7sjq2.jpg

cb88esE.jpg

vdRJZhg.jpg

Some video links;

Seems they were made as touring cars but cant delve that much information about them, maybe someone on here knows more anyways.
But i think its fair to say if you thought x65 cup racers were the pinnacle of 1*2 track weaponry, these would tear them a new hole!

Yeah the owner/builder has a thread on here. TL: DR it's literally all the bits from one of the spare BTCC Laguna chassis shoved in a Clio, with added aero.

What other really different/interesting ones are there? Did the RWD 172 ever get finished? The 172 with Impreza 4WD drivetrain? The supercharged V6 with the sequential box from the V6 Trophy?

182 Turbo
So it turns out, all the pictures above are (as some already know) the same car, a one and only built by Zoran Kastratovic.
Above images are pictures of all the phases and transitions the car went through, experimenting with aero etc, and then raced in multiple touring car championships.
And crazy enough, browsing through racecarsdirect , i found it!
Its for sale now, here;
https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/85155/renault-supertouring-e1-2000ccm
please someone buy it lol, and take me for a passenger ride :grin: