ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotify Premium - £30p/a

997.1, Caddy, e208
Mods i hope this is ok? Wasn't sure if i should put it in marketplace?

Basically, Spotify have an offer on for families, £15 a month, 6 users. https://www.spotify.com/uk/family/

I'm willing to take this out & share the spoils with other members but I'd expect the £30 up front. This will give you premium for 12 months.

I've had a friend register interest, so 4 slots available at the minute.

Anyone interested?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im up for that. have you read the small print though and are positive it will be fine.
PM me incase i dont come back to this thread

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
All working fine for me - Thanks @Oggy172
Got to say Spotify is better than I thought. I added one album and a few odd tracks the other day and once it had finished playing them it starts playing loads of really good music based on your taste. Enjoying my 1.5 hour drive to work a lot more because of this.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Bumpity.
Potential for 3 slots on this, starting 11/03. I've offered them to the existing users but 3 havent come back to me.
@Gus - I'll send payment info if you're still wanting to renew as per previous PM.

Please register interest below. Cheers.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Oggy172 - Just paid you to renew.

For others that are dubious - this has been absolutely flawless and had no issues at all. £30 for the year is an absolute bargain when it usually costs £9.99 a month.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
My wife wants a slot as it happens. Will message you.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Amazingly once I told the existing users I'd put their slots out for tender, 2 paid.

Still one outstanding, so will play it by ear. It's easy enough if 6 on here want to start another.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Won't spotify notice when all 6 slots are being accessed from a different location?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Do you assume families 6 large, travel within the same few square meters of space ?

Do you think spotify won't notice that all 6 slots are being constantly accessed from completely separate locations around the country and never once converge or even share the same IP address ????

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Do you think spotify won't notice that all 6 slots are being constantly accessed from completely separate locations around the country and never once converge or even share the same IP address ????
They probably wont even care.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not at all or as above, won't care.

Family could be 3 generations up and down or sideways, whatever. Students all over the country, Dad away on business, Mum might not switch on WiFi at home or Gran's house.

Perfectly acceptable.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Any more space on this? Or, if not, anyone fancy starting another one?

997.1, Caddy, e208
The only space I have is already reserved.
I'd look to start another as it looks like it has enough traction.

Just need someone to take on the monthlies, preferably someone you can all trust.

SWL16

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It works fine. I run one for my mates.

Think about it - it's additional revenue for Spotify, they don't care. The address check is probably the minimum they can put in place to please licensing/royalty authorities.