ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted this on youtube

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Dont like the gay music, but otherwise a fairly decent video. Don't recognise the plate though?

'new track toy' driven like a plant pot on the road, well done!

Really don't get these idiots who film themselves breaking the law then upload it to social media for anyone to see!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
'new track toy' driven like a plant pot on the road, well done!

Really don't get these idiots who film themselves breaking the law then upload it to social media for anyone to see!
Can the police really do anything, or really be bothered to do anything anyway?
They struggle as it is catching people driving on the roads like a knobhead, i doubt they'll trawl through youtube videos just for videos of people possibly speeding. I say possibly as there's no speedo visible when he's driving along, but it is obvious when he does a second gear pull as you're easily at 65, and he keeps on going but there is no actual proof.

They'd only really be able to get you done for dangerous driving?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
They struggle as it is catching people driving on the roads like a knobhead, i doubt they'll trawl through youtube videos just for videos of people possibly speeding. I say possibly as there's no speedo visible when he's driving along, but it is obvious when he does a second gear pull as you're easily at 65, and he keeps on going but there is no actual proof.

@Sunglasses_Ron paid someone a visit, IIRC

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not condoning driving like a t**t, as everyone does it from time to time and i agree it's stupid putting it on youtube etc. However you often see youtubers posting videos where you can't tell who is driving so surely this isn't prosecutable?

If they wanted to they could easily gauge his speed via distance covered between white lines, lampposts etc. Slim chance of them doing anything I know, but imagine if he caused an accident with serious injury to another driver(s) or even a fatality due to dangerous, high speed driving and they viewed his YouTube videos, he would be handed a much more severe punishment IMO. Hence why its idiotic to film yourself driving breaking to law then uploading it.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There's been a lot of people providing their own evidence in court by filming themselves and uploading the videos.

Some bloke in a Westfield did it recently. 120 or so on public roads, with the camera pointing at his face.

It's just not worth the risk