ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spring action at combe April..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hmm, not sure if going to come or not, always have done for the last 10+ years, but its a hell of a trek from the new gaff and its hard to justify just to end up queueing half the day and sessions cut short etc.

I do really enjoy the carnage on the track though (so long as no one collects me which I have been lucky with so far!)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, not sure if going to come or not, always have done for the last 10+ years, but its a hell of a trek from the new gaff and its hard to justify just to end up queueing half the day and sessions cut short etc.

I do really enjoy the carnage on the track though (so long as no one collects me which I have been lucky with so far!)

I'll see you on the grid with the Mondeo.

PH1 172
I've always enjoyed the action days at combe, hopefully the weather will be on our side, pretty local for me so I shall definitely be there. Be nice to have a CS stand there tho.

Megane 175 & BG182
I will be up there, hoping to get out on track for a late session in the afternoon, most of the "heroes" have gone home by then to get ready for their nights out wearing trainers and listening to dubstep!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I will be up there, hoping to get out on track for a late session in the afternoon, most of the "heroes" have gone home by then to get ready for their nights out wearing trainers and listening to dubstep!
Ha ha. Yeah let them crash in the easier sessions and it goes quieter later on.