ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

squires meet monday 28th aug

Monaco 172
Hi guys, bored of sitting round the house doing nothing! Last meet at squires turned out really well, so I'm hoping to be able to do the same again, I appreciate it's short notice!! Names down please :)

Renaultsport Clio182
so is this on monday or wednesday. and as for crotch rockets my clios enough of a rocket with the bonus of a seatbelt and air conditioning

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't want to piss on anyone's parade but bank holiday Monday at squires will be absolutely heaving with bikes! I doubt we'd get parked anywhere but on the field right at the top.

Last edited:
  clio 172 cup
I'm supposed to be off to coast at the weekend with it been a bank hol but I may be home on the Sunday night if I'm home il be there but yeah joss it is a bit short notice lol y don't u do the following Monday give people bait more of a heads up lol

Monaco 172
So from what everyone else is saying the monday after will be better? dont think i can do it as im away unfortunately, but if anyone else wants to organise one for then feel free! Sorry guys!