ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

St Andrews – Eat & Drive – 25th September

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
aye that'll do, i'll just be waiting the car park then. i'll pm you ma number incase something comes up tho.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Aye was good meet, good to meet a few folk like, was expecting a lot more tho

ly 200, 172 cup
yh was good meet hope more people come next time thou. was brill to watch you chasin tht astra bet he didnt expect u to chase him. eventually got my membership sorted out. :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
em dunno when the next meet is,
and only 1 us was taking pics,
and it wasn't me becasue i forgot ma camera

197 cup/ 172
Ill put the pics up as soon as i can sum good ones. was a good little meet shame more didnt turn up.as for that VXR haha that was a lauf.

Clio 172 CUP
awk gutted i didnt know there was a meet just joined recently got a 172cup only across in dundee too. will try and get to the next one.

197 cup/ 172
here are sum photos have more but its takeing ages to upload so ill try and get them done later enjoy.
DSCF1492.jpg
DSCF1491.jpg
DSCF1490.jpg
DSCF1489.jpg
DSCF1488.jpg
DSCF1487.jpg
DSCF1486.jpg
DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1484.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg
DSCF1481.jpg
DSCF1480.jpg
DSCF1479.jpg
DSCF1478.jpg
DSCF1459.jpg
DSCF1465.jpg
DSCF1452.jpg
had to put some off mine at the end soz guys haha . . .;)

BMW E36 328i Sport
Is the black 1*2 a 57 plate or is it coz the pics aren't to clear on my iPhone ? Can you get 1*2 57 plates?
All very nice looking cars chaps!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Is the black 1*2 a 57 plate or is it coz the pics aren't to clear on my iPhone ? Can you get 1*2 57 plates?
All very nice looking cars chaps!

Thats plummers rep, its a campus lol

Nice pics tho dude, some decent ones of mine too cheers for that

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm thinking if they were any smaller they'd be an avatar.

Great pics Ali! Ill drop you a text and we could get a few pics of both the 197's now ive got mine!

Jaym1806- More than likely to be some soon... Would love to get taken out in a 172 turbo! Must be mental!
Where you from?

197 cup/ 172
Great pics Ali! Ill drop you a text and we could get a few pics of both the 197's now ive got mine!

Jaym1806- More than likely to be some soon... Would love to get taken out in a 172 turbo! Must be mental!
Where you from?

Cheers bud yeah defo get sum pics off the 197 where did you get it from?was it the one you were going to look at?