ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City Sunday 29th Jan 14:00

BMW Z4
anyone know a tyre place in or around coventry open on a sunday, just got the gta out for tomorrow and think i have a slow puncture :(

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
My fear was someone would have a load of carbon bits! Been trying to keep my wallet away from carbon! O well!haha

Bad times for you then lol. I'll try not to coax you over ;)

awesome that'd be good cheers :)

How have your wheels held up too, is the coat on them lasting?

It's all gone mate! It was holding up ok tbf but I got bored of them being black so took it all off and back to my badly curbed and flaking anthra haha.

That's why I'm keen to see Tonys wheels. £80 isn't going to break the bank too much if the finish is ok

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We are over in nandos now...for the late comers...we have parked on right hand side as you enter carpark.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Sorry for leaving without saying bye, was hoping to get a few photos with all the cars together but was too cold! If anyone has any good photos I'd welcome them :)

Clio 182, Astra Sri
good to meet some forum members, really sociable meet today, and a good turn out

some stunning examples of RS Clios

look forward to the next meet :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes was good to get to speak to a few of you. Deffo need to polish mine up after comparing it to other arctics.
Nandos was good too.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ah. I thought Matt Harvey's cup was the dirtiest. Didn't see yours. Yours was the trophy right? I saw it as I was leaving briefly

Arctic Blue FF 182
As the others have said, good turn out and very social meet! Nice to meet everyone and put a few faces to names.

Great to see everyone and its fair to say I won dirtiest clio competition ;)

Close call with Dave Dred's though.hah

(Oh, and oops for the detour on the way home Dave! Did you see the golf hammer through the red light after I jumped back in the car?)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Thanks everyone for making this a great meet. Sorry about the delay to eat, but the Nando's staff couldn't decide whether we should have booked in advance (on the day, we tried and they said no, just turn up) or just turn up (then have a 40 minute wait!)

Food was great, company likewise and good to put some faces to names on the forum as well as meet faces old and new :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Was a good meet even though i was a touch late, i reckon mine was the dirtiest on the inside!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
(Oh, and oops for the detour on the way home Dave! Did you see the golf hammer through the red light after I jumped back in the car?)

Your satnav lost the plot, every road we took was the wrong one haha.

I didn't see the Golf jump the lights, good job we were slow pulling away otherwise you would have got nailed. :S

Last edited: