ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City - Sunday 6th April 14:00

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Another one I can't make, gotta spend most of tomorrow putting together furniture :(

Next time, bowling would be a laugh too!

Matt...use it as an excuse for a couple of hours restbite. Not seen ya for ages, last time I saw you, you had you bike in the back of the car.

No can do tomorrow either, still got to gloss the doors and skirting boards :(

Shall happily swap with someone lol..

Mk3 1.4 clio
Good meet all, good to meet some more new faces. Sorry I had to leave early, had my brothers birthday meal to get to.

Shame i couldn't make this today, although i rode from wednesbury to star city through brum and back about 8am this morning

Big chris its become an all to common thing latley that the members are few and far between many meets have been and gone due to no attendance. Shame as Don has put time in arranging them. Don't know whats happened tbh as there have been some awesome meets and convoys in the past..

Trip to the big chester meet was one;)

2003 172
Shame i couldn't make this today, although i rode from wednesbury to star city through brum and back about 8am this morning

Big chris its become an all to common thing latley that the members are few and far between many meets have been and gone due to no attendance. Shame as Don has put time in arranging them. Don't know whats happened tbh as there have been some awesome meets and convoys in the past..

Trip to the big chester meet was one;)
Hello friend, we had around 10 last week for Coventry meet, and made a good effort of around 10 this week and conveyed over to star city, just surprised a city and surrounding area of over a million, and I think 4 max turned out,

2003 172
If people want? I am willing to arrange a monthly meet in the cov, Warwickshire area that will include a drive out,food and activity like paint balling or quad biking etc, let me know what you think? Criticism is good.