ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
25th Sept, 2005.

Crikkey. That's my old mans birthday, must of been boring that year lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Krispwee/

Day one account, lovely low SteamID as well (0:0:14750). Was kinda hoping for a gift from Valve as a thank you :eek:

Steam was tragic back then though, friends was down for a good 12 months at one point.

Got to agree with you - Steam was shocking in the early days - especially when decent broadband still wasn't mainstream.

I was like the majority of people out there who triggered off their account when HL2 was released. I suspect Steam has never since had such a spiked increase in the number of new accounts?

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah I picked that up yesterday...as well as cod.ghosts. which is a right pain as can't play singleplayer until MultiPlayer has downloaded....27 odd gb for MP!!

Evo 8 MR
Big May deals on at the moment including Activision and Star Wars sales.

Just bought The Force Unleashed 2 for $6.79. Something to mess about on for those moments when I'm really bored.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Big May deals on at the moment including Activision and Star Wars sales.

Just bought The Force Unleashed 2 for $6.79. Something to mess about on for those moments when I'm really bored.

I'm temped by COD 4 and Black Ops. Not sure which one to go for though.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Just a quick heads-up... a company I used to work for have announced that one of their games is available for FREE until 6pm today (5th June 2014) via Steam. There might be one or two people interested... Sniper Elite V2 from Rebellion.

Im only really looking forward to Grid: Autosport atm, and its looking that CDkeys preorder will be cheapest for that :)

But then again, there's always some gems to be found in the steam sales!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Im only really looking forward to Grid: Autosport atm, and its looking that CDkeys preorder will be cheapest for that :)

But then again, there's always some gems to be found in the steam sales!

Exactly! Those games you don't want to pay full price for, but they appear at £4.99 or similar in the sales. Then they get bought! :)

D.

Nissan 350z
This has come around quick. More collectable cards I assume again? Not sure there is much I want from the sales this time.