ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOP, Coil, Oil lights flashing (dci)

"Navy" N17 TWO
When I go to overtake, (not necassarily flooring it) I get these lights up on the dash...

STOP, Coil, and Oil
These usually come on when the revs get to about 3500

I have checked the oil level as advised on another thread and it is almost at max.

I do have a tunning box fitted to the car - would this have anything to do with the lights comming on?

36k service is getting done next week so anything in particular I should get checked out?

Cheers
T :)

Get the faults road/cleared form the computer.

Couild be a EGR values messing up.
I'd disconnect the tunning box to test/

Focus MK2 1.8TDCi
i had that problem after i had my car serviced. seemed that the person doing the service hadn't tightened everything back up under the hood. make sure all the sensors are tight, as mine weren't. but mine was the brakes, the brake resovoir cap was loose.

t3 corolla 116bhp
sounds to me like the tuning box. if its the type of box which connects on to the common rail sensor then the box is most likely the cause. the analogue boxes work by altering the amount of fuel entering the common rail injectors (ie they increase it). if the box is "tuned" too high (usually done by turning a small screww potentiometer clockwise) then it needs to be tuned down.. when u fit a box like this, you need to keep adjusting the screw and take the car on a quiet road and try and take it to the rev limit or at least 4-4.5K. this is ususally easiest in 2nd gear. if the engine management lights come on, then just tune the box down a tad and do the same until they stop coming on. hope this helps. the lights are just signalling over fuelling @the injectors

jonny