ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm grey 172 track car, new owner

Hi all!

Been lingering in the background for quite a while, but a couple of months ago I became the proud new owner of a Storm Grey 172 track car, which I believe the car has quite a lot of history/previous owners on here.

So just wanted to introduce myself! Have been doing lots of reading of old threads, but aim to post more in the future as my plans with the car progress.

renaultanglesey-318.jpg

al_clio%202%20of%2017.jpg

Since owning the car Ive done the renaultsport trackday at Anglesey which was mega, loved how the car performed, didn't really need anything changing! Well, apart from the fitment of a PMS stud conversion kit, as the nearside front wheel nuts kept on coming loose despite being torqued up repeatedly. My only other tweaks so far have been a KTEC decat, PMS tow eye and some wind deflectors. Also fitted some pressed reg plates, due to a run in with the welsh police about the previously fitted 3/4 one! 🙈 Have got 3 more trackdays planned, and eventually would like to fit AST coilovers, along with a few other improvements (possibly an LSD).

But for now Im over the moon with the car, happy to put money into trackdays, tyres, servicing and fuel 😌

Hi!

Glad to see you on here, it looked very well at anglesey. Me and Martin were the ones talking to you about the vibration on the Megane and borrowed your jack.

Will you be bringing it to cliosport festival at Blyton Park? www.cliosportfestival.net

Hi mate, yes I remember! Was a really good day

No plans to come to the cliosport festival as yet, will look into it and have a look at the diary

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi mate, yes I remember! Was a really good day

No plans to come to the cliosport festival as yet, will look into it and have a look at the diary

Yeah, it was really quiet too! I wish I had my own car on track that day.

If you can I'd definitely recommend coming. It's a brilliant weekend. There's a few people from this area going as well so you could convoy up. Blyton is a decent little track as well :D