ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru mini meet

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I recently joined a South Wales Subaru owners club and went to my first meet tonight, I took 40 photos but nothing fancy so ill just post my favourites! Not a bad turn out for a mini meet and with threats of rain but still enjoyable, looking forward to some of the bigger meets!

We met up in the mumbles area and went for a blast along some interesting roads, from costal to farm land to open carriageways, very fun to say the least! The noise created from decatted boxer engines can only be matched by Thor himself!

I had a good play with the yellow Leon (300bhp) neither of us were particularly pushing it as the roads were wet but I was happy to push him along the straights ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
All in all a pretty epic way to spend an evening and £60 worth of vpower :D

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
On ignore the punto on the end, some smack head decided to park next to us with his stereo blaring while he rubbed his semi through his joggers as he drooled over the cars :/

clio sport 182
was that you in kilgetty filling up last night, about 5,30.. she sounded nice ticking over there :up:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Leeds_182-
I joined this group as the owners are all proper enthusiasts, not a single boy racer insight! A couple of the owners were families who brought their kids along and they were all a really nice bunch of people, as I say it was my first meet with them and they were very welcoming even when I was 30mins late getting there! Haha

Addicted-
The Leon held its ground in the meet, he owns a subaru aswel but its only a sport (non turbo) so he brought the Leon for more fun ;)

I've never seen my car from behind so haven't seen any flames but I've heard the pops and it makes me smile, I'd love to get a video from behind!

Stb182-
Yes that was me filling up at kilgetty, I finished work (Tenby) at 5 and was on my way to the meet, I saw your inferno and was gonna say hi but the dick in the 350z Infront of me was too busy checking his eye shadow to move, you didn't stay? Saw you pull up, turn round and head back! Lol

If any subaru owners on here want to join the group it's 'area 51 Subaru club south Wales' you don't need to be from South Wales, just that's where the club is based (and most of the meets held) but they have members from all over and do travel to events!

Cheers all!

clio sport 182
Leeds_182-
I joined this group as the owners are all proper enthusiasts, not a single boy racer insight! A couple of the owners were families who brought their kids along and they were all a really nice bunch of people, as I say it was my first meet with them and they were very welcoming even when I was 30mins late getting there! Haha

Addicted-
The Leon held its ground in the meet, he owns a subaru aswel but its only a sport (non turbo) so he brought the Leon for more fun :wink:

I've never seen my car from behind so haven't seen any flames but I've heard the pops and it makes me smile, I'd love to get a video from behind!

Stb182-
Yes that was me filling up at kilgetty, I finished work (Tenby) at 5 and was on my way to the meet, I saw your inferno and was gonna say hi but the dick in the 350z Infront of me was too busy checking his eye shadow to move, you didn't stay? Saw you pull up, turn round and head back! Lol

If any subaru owners on here want to join the group it's 'area 51 Subaru club south Wales' you don't need to be from South Wales, just that's where the club is based (and most of the meets held) but they have members from all over and do travel to events!

Cheers all!
hi dan yeah did stick 20 quid of v power in, thought id treat her ha.. i was paying when you pulled up. was blocked in so had to pull on to rev around the dick behind me.. saw your car in carmarthen last wed too.

Swift Sport
I do like Scooby's but as mentioned they do seem to attract the wrong attention, plus for every one nice Scooby there are 20 god-awful ones! If I were to have one it would be an STI in this blue of the car I saw at the 'Ring last week...

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Looks like a good turnout.

I'm howling over the chav who pitched up in a punto and parked up like a hero. 😂

Lol, when I got my camera out, he asked what magazine I worked for, how many 'horses' is mine, and 'is it quick' lol

Also this fat baldy looking bloke rolled passed us twice! In this 15 plate Maserati, we spoke to him briefly and joked about bhp and stuff when he told us it was a diesel, I made a joke about torque he replied 'lots' put his foot down and left a lovely 11 across the car park haha
image.jpg

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Good effort going through £60 in an evening!?!

Lol at the punto and Maserati.

I bloody love classics and Hawkeyes!

I filled up on the way to work today, was only £43 :D worth it!

Hawks are growing on me, but the blob will always be my fav!

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Might be selling my rotas in favour of some 18s :D (and a darker colour)

The white hawk next to me ran 18" 1.2s.. They looked well nice!

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
Cheers all!
Why am I having some trouble finding the club online?
only searches coming up are for fund raising sites.

I have a Blob WRX STI Widetrack in Crystal Grey Metallic.
Would be good to join up to a site more local to me (South Wales also)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Join Scoobynet.com

I'm on there, still waiting on my bugeye spec C type ra. [emoji41]

Focus st3 & t5.1 day

On Facebook (sorry should have mentioned that) lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Join Scoobynet.com

I'm on there, still waiting on my bugeye spec C type ra. [emoji41]

Scoobynet, good for buying and selling, rubbish at advice! Did you put your headlights on? Oh you better get a remap, I heard your tyre pressure is low, your gonna need a remap lol

That's all you get on there