ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Sun Devon/Cornwall Meet

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
1. Incy-spider
2. Aaronrs600
3. Dan1587
4. Polls
5.rsclio182
6. bearne1
7. Chris.B (be my first meet!)

Seat Ibiza
Chris.B same here mate!
Anyone travelling from Cullompton or up further that I can follow, else i'll get lost! :)

02 Clio 172
my new turbines will also be present! here's a teaser

DSCF1400.jpg

....although sadly the coilovers wont be delivered in time :dapprove:

Chris.B same here mate!
Anyone travelling from Cullompton or up further that I can follow, else i'll get lost! :)

Me and (at the mo) Incy Spider are driving down from Barnstaple, you could join us for a little convoy but its pretty cross country from Cullumpton!

Last edited:
  Seat Ibiza
Polls, I don't really know them roads well! Where would be the best place for us to meet for the lot of us?

02 Clio 172
Polls, I don't really know them roads well! Where would be the best place for us to meet for the lot of us?

tbh dude, you'd have to take a pretty long way round to meet up, your probably best off heading down the M5 then the A30. I think there's a pretty nice road over the moor we could have a drive along anyways

Seat Ibiza
I'm a maybe on this one. Off to Pendulum at the eden project the night before so it depends on how much alcohol is consumed

That will be awesome mate! I've seen them before and they were brilliant!
And Polls think it'll be easier to meet you there :)

Ly meg R26
1. Incy-spider
2. Aaronrs600
3. Dan1587
4. Polls
5.rsclio182
6. bearne1
7. Chris.B (be my first meet!)
8. Skittles

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
my new turbines will also be present! here's a teaser

DSCF1400.jpg

....although sadly the coilovers wont be delivered in time :dapprove:

Me and (at the mo) Incy Spider are driving down from Barnstaple, you could join us for a little convoy but its pretty cross country from Cullumpton!

Be interested to see what those wheels will look like mate, never seen before...

LY 172
1. Incy-spider
2. Dan1587
3. Polls
4. rsclio182
5. bearne1
6. Chris.B (be my first meet!)
7. Skittles

Cant make it now as i need to sail dads boat back from The isle of White to Plymouth saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. Gutted =[

Last edited:
  LY 172
edited above ;) stupid phone tripple posted

will be showingwith Street-Stylers at the Devon Car Show on 24th July tho =]

Devon Car Show bored the s**t out of me last year so im saving the fuel and going to clio sport saturday the following weekend. I think you should do the same and convoy with me. road trip !!!

LY 172
i might do both :p

just trying to get out of work for the cliosport saturday. you camping/staying over night ?

was boring last year i admit. but this year they recon will be better with Freestyle Motocross, Actual Drifting Demostrations. and a mountain bike show :p haha. im mainly going for the Freestyle Motocross tbh

Last edited:
  02 Clio 172
Be interested to see what those wheels will look like mate, never seen before...

fitted them at the weekend, I'm not sure if I'm 100% on them yet. waiting for coilovers to be delivered this week so i can lower it, should look better then. I do need to get a new wheel bearing so my car might be in prideaux this week

LY 172
you know if theirs any others heading up from devon/cornwall ? we could possibly meet up with another convoy further up?

02 Clio 172
yeah sun will be a welcome change. plus your car might still be clean when you arrive there!