ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Sun Devon/Cornwall Meet

See you guys there.
By the way, just in case anyone might be confused, the Highwayman Inn isn't the one across the road from the Sourton Truckstop/Shell Garage, thats the Prewley Moor Inn.
The Highwayman is towards Tavistock (A386) from the Sourton junction.

LY 172
No photos will be required. You'll see my car gleaming on Sunday lol

unfortunatly not myself =[ dad had to leave his boat over in the Isle of white. so im sailing it back to plymouth for him sunday, monday, tuesday.

but i will be at Devon car show on the 24th, and CS saturday

LY 172
Surprised i never spotted you in Bridgwater tbh. i spent about 2 years driving around it like a mad thing.

Last edited:
  LY 172
sorry..... auto spell recons their is an E :p i should know aswell having lived their haha. left about 2 years ago. back then i was driving a silver ph1 with a 172 enigne. none of the 172 body work tho.

Can't say I remember seeing it. But then I'd pay no attention to a bog standard looking Clio if I'm honest.

I've seen quite a few rs' recently in Bridgwater. I still have the only cup as far a I'm aware :approve:

LY 172
Ooooooo look at you all smug :p im glad i have aircon tbh. doing a trip to the Nürburgring in august would be to hot else.

their used to be a Mars red Vee parked in the new houses (marsa way i think its called) never moved for 2 years :/

LY 172
keep an eye out for a purple ph1 at the end of june :p gota do lots of trips to taunton to pick my sister up from school.

LY 172
edit all above posts ^^^ i MIGHT be coming now =]
a boat T boned my dads. =[ and i dont fancy sailing it with a 3 foot split down the side. so now im free Possibly. =]

1. Incy-spider
2. Dan1587
3. Polls
4. rsclio182
5. bearne1
6. Chris.B (be my first meet!)
7. Skittles
8. Emma
9. Aaron (hopefully)

Last edited:
See you guys there.
By the way, just in case anyone might be confused, the Highwayman Inn isn't the one across the road from the Sourton Truckstop/Shell Garage, thats the Prewley Moor Inn.
The Highwayman is towards Tavistock (A386) from the Sourton junction.

I think I know where Im going. Kind of haha So its the junction north of the shell garage?

LY 172
I think I know where Im going. Kind of haha So its the junction north of the shell garage?

Driving along the A30 turn off at the Sourton Cross junction. then turn right (sign for tavistock) follow the A386 for 1 mile :p pubs on your right =]

Lovely jub cheers mate. still 50/50 if im there. Some polish people made my car very shiney today so would like to go just depends on rattler consumption

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Lovely jub cheers mate. still 50/50 if im there. Some polish people made my car very shiney today so would like to go just depends on rattler consumption

Enjoy your evening, hope to see you there!!

Should be a good one - News says that there is likely to be a heatwave :eek:

02 Clio 172
I sincerely promise that my car will NOT be shiny. I have a reputation to uphold (don't I Chris!)

with you on that one, by the time I drive past all the tractors on the roads up here it will look like I've rallied my way down there!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Don't usually get the time or chance to clean mine thoroughly but this time I have!

Hope it doesn't rain overnight, will be extremely hacked off!

On I different subject. Has anyone got a 8mm sump nut key I could borrow then post back to you. Need to change my gearbox oil this week and my local halfrauds doesn't have the right sized tool :mad:

Seat Ibiza
On I different subject. Has anyone got a 8mm sump nut key I could borrow then post back to you. Need to change my gearbox oil this week and my local halfrauds doesn't have the right sized tool :mad:

What tool is it? It's not a large Allen key is it? If so I can bring one!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189

Got the sump plug with me if you need it. Also have a perfect funnel from Halfords if it's any use? The Halfrauds orange one that is perfect to top up oil.

Let me know asap if you need it.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
My sump tool is slightly different but worked perfectly when i last changed the gearbox oil!

Top meet that, whoever ordered the Cod the chef was not happy with you, I heard him say, o cod you c**t! haha

first pub was pretty scary and seemed to have a boat inside. :s bikes did my nut in over taking over double white lines.

nice to see some new faces along with the old of course