ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Sun Devon/Cornwall Meet

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Agree with above!!

Good to meet you all.

Few beers in the garden now to round off the weekend.

02 Clio 172
Had a good one today, nice to meet everyone and go for a little drive. Loving the pops and bangs soundtrack through Tavistock! Convoy looked pretty cool in my mirrors when driving over the moor. Here's some photos

5.png

4.png

3.png

1.png

Ly meg R26
On behalf of terri (skittles):

"Was awesome to meet some locals, glad the weather was so good - I'm a bit burnt!! I'll get someone to upload my pics for me... my email address is: fivepointstar@hotmail.co.uk email me through any of your "best/favourite" images and I shall get them used :) Again was really nice to meet you all, cant wait til the next meet!! "

Seat Ibiza
Was defo a good day! Was a good first meet for me!!
Good to be able to put some names to faces!!

Looking forward to the next one!!

Clio 182
Hi everyone, sorry for the delay of my posts. I had just got my "Wooden" PC sorted. It was nice to meet everyone. Sorry sometimes if I am slow to respond or too quiet (not too confident to talk to people) because I am originally from Hong Kong. Therefore, English is not my 1st language. I have to take it in, then think about it in Chinese.:S So please bare with me and talk slowly. lol Here are some pictures. DSC00830.jpg DSC00833.jpg DSC00824.jpg DSC00853.jpgHope to see you all again soon. Cheers. :)

Nice pics mate. Shame some t**t keyed your car :mad: hope you get it sorted.

You probably speak more than some of us guys mate lol no need to apologize was good to see you again.

Clio 182
Nice pics mate. Shame some t**t keyed your car :mad: hope you get it sorted.

You probably speak more than some of us guys mate lol no need to apologize was good to see you again.

Thanks mate;). Hope I will get it sorted soon. Same here-nice to see some new faces along with the old too. Still thinking about the 30th July CS saturday.

Clio 182
Do it.... the south west/central convoy is getting huge.
I would love to mate, depends on work tbh. Anyway, good luck with your MOT. :)
Ye you should the attendance list is up to 95 cars now so will be a big day.
Im looking forward to the convoys too
Hopefully I will be in the convoys too:D
pics look very nice
Thanks Chris. I think Terri, Emma & Polls pics are even nicer. Better cameras, better pics. :approve: