ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 16th May - Sheffield Meadowhall Photography Meet!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This meet looks big! Only know about 5 on the list :eek:

Also bringing a mate in his punto since I know you all love them :rasp:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Are we still meeting at 6 then? I've spent 2 days cleaning my car so it is spotless... if it rains now i'm going to have a little cry :dapprove:

R26
Just gave mine a quick clean, even though by the time i get down there it will be covered in flies again!

Setting off now as were gonna have a walk around the shops before hand :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
well mines had a good wash biut the wash has revealed scratches and dents and all sorts :( shes as good as she is gonna look pre detail...... she is in need of a serious correction detail...... :(

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Im coming down with Sargara! In need of a good photoshoot!

Boosh, ill have a quick chat with you about the detailing, and if possible have a look over my car to see how long you think it needs and what work needs doing :D

Ditto on the above mate if I actually find some moeny for fuel and make it to this :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Good turnout and nice little meet, even if we did get thrown off meadowhall by a security guard and 6 suits haha

Unfortunately I left in a hurry as my mate text to say our food had arrived at TGI's down the road!

Look forward to the pics though!

BMW M5 & E36
Just got back. Good to see the usuals and meet a few more too. Sorry for bringing the Meg, Clio will be working again soon!

Clio 182
Sorry I didn't make it down, Saturday night turned into Sunday morning and bed didn't get visited until about 8am, so I was a mess on Sunday and certainly not in any fit state to clean the car!

I will make it down to one soon!