ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 26th September - Lakes Run

Golf mk4 :(
argh fuk it i mite just red bull it get home have like 2/3 hours kip n fill the car with red bull and a drink passer :) lol

None
i am a defo now :D just aslong as the meeting time isnt before like 12 (work nights working saturday night :( )

About 9:30ish Mike said, got to be early anyway considering the amount of time it would take just to get to the lakes and back......not to mention the fun roads when we get there :D.......and the obligatory pub meal too ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
About 9:30ish Mike said, got to be early anyway considering the amount of time it would take just to get to the lakes and back......not to mention the fun roads when we get there :D.......and the obligatory pub meal too ;)

Knows it ;)

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste666
4) 172ben04 - maybe
5) mk1 1.4S
6) sam_rocks
7) Matthew (in his gf's mini's passenger seat ;))
8) Jim - maybe

clio1.6 16v
the earlier the better for me. if the weather is half decent the roads will be busy with old farts and caravans just wanting to hold the traffic up. a head start from these peeps is mucho advised :)

No shame in it mate - that cooper s is rapid

She followed me out of work the other day, I booted it down the dual carrigeway and she was stuck to my arse! lol

Serioulsy quick when the're moving.

None
This is why i like pre planned routes on our drives..........so i can catch up when i lose everyone else after the first corner :rasp:

Fiesta ST-3
Haha! I was being sarcastic, whenever he recognises where he is and we are on route to home he just boots it. GOODBYE! Like on the ribblehead meet.

Steve, you know I will be somewhere at the back too. Plus I always seem to be there with you when you wonder off. Like ribblehead and FCS convoy.

None
Oh yeah the FCS magical mystery tour......i even managed to lose the convoy last sunday when we went down to Trax :(.......got stuck behind two lorries near the turn off of the M1 and when i finally got to the exit sliproad everyone had gone, i managed to catch up in the queue into silverstone though :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Bump ;)

Less than 2 weeks away now.

1) Mike
2) Chris
3) Ste666
4) 172ben04 - maybe
5) mk1 1.4S
6) sam_rocks
7) Matthew
8) Jim - maybe

Fiesta ST-3
I go to uni sunday night, then I am hoping to come back for this... but my mate has just sprung his birthday upon us and its go karting that day. Yet to be booked but thats what he wants. I shall let you know either on here or via facebook Mike

None
Chris if i didn't know any better i would say you were avoiding us ;)...........honestly the potholes in cumbria are no worse than down here :rasp:

Cant find the info in the thread, have you done a route Mike? Or are we going up through the dales :)

Skipton and up on the A65? Brilliant road that....

What times the meet, place of the meet etc?

172 cup
lol

what you trying to say :rasp: youv'e never even been to one of my driving meets ;)

Haha the last one we were on I was behind him and couldnt keep up

Might make this, depends on cash really as its a bit of a drive out so will need a tank

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Might make this, depends on cash really as its a bit of a drive out so will need a tank

Make the effort.

I'm hopefully gonna be able to
book sat night off so should be able to come.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cant find the info in the thread, have you done a route Mike? Or are we going up through the dales :)

Skipton and up on the A65? Brilliant road that....

What times the meet, place of the meet etc?

Meet at by Comet in keighley at 9:30, gunna get the OP updated later. I put it up but it has got lost in the thread lol

Then A65 up to the lakes, then the little twisty road up to windermere, then we'll roll up to a pub for a bite to eat, then if people want we could do one of the passes.

You kept up really well tbh, you were nearly always in my mirror :)

Seen you guys posted over on the NW meet section as well for more interest in this run. Im up for this, could do with knowing where we would be meeting first of all as ofc be coming over from manc. Fancy a decent drive and to test some new bits out :) Is everyone in sports? + the golf :p

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Seen you guys posted over on the NW meet section as well for more interest in this run. Im up for this, could do with knowing where we would be meeting first of all as ofc be coming over from manc. Fancy a decent drive and to test some new bits out :) Is everyone in sports? + the golf :p

Nope chris is in the non sport, if your meeting us at the start its keighley like matt said. Details in the OP will be added soon.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My holiday request for sat night has been denied so I'm definately a maybe now. I'll have to see if I can get away early or just hammer the red bull!