ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 26th September - Lakes Run

None
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm krispie kreme's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah the pass is not for the faint of heart i prefer the fast roads on the fells!! most of our lot were on a pistonheads meet up in scotland!

Lol :)......maybe i should go to this krispy kreme myself one day, as for the pass, it's one of those roads that you feel you have to do at some point in a car, like you said it's a nightmare when you're on it but at least it's a tick in the box when it's done, i think early next year when it gets warm, light and sunny Mike should arrange a meet/drive to do the full length of the buttertubs pass in north yorkshire, i'd do that one first over the hardknott anyday, plus the roads there are much faster with less chance of death along the way :)

Dodgy one
I'd be up for a buttertubbs run :) its great up there, i challenge anyone to keep up on the road to hawes lol. id have come along if it wasnt for me having to take a large diversion because of a landslide just outside of harrogate, i kept quiet but have been watching the thread.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You arrange it ste :rasp:

To be fair on jim, i was disappointed that you dropped out (being the biggest drop out hater on here) but hadn't realised you hadn't got yesterday off until ste said so i'm not surprised lol

Edit: Ste, theres a KK meet on friday, well worth a drive over for a doughnut. You also get to see all the NW's chavved up cars too :rasp:

Mini Cooper S
It's worth the 2hrs for me just for the doughnuts!! Lol yeah hawes was what I couldn't remember!! Epic drive!! I'll be up for a meet down there when/who organises it!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
It's worth the 2hrs for me just for the doughnuts!! Lol yeah hawes was what I couldn't remember!! Epic drive!! I'll be up for a meet down there when/who organises it!!

I might go down in my car if i can be arsed to re-insure..

None
Buttertubs would/will be good but the only problem is that for some it's a long way to the other side depending on which side you start from, i'm south of the pass so i could start at either end.

We'll definately sort it one way or the other for spring next year, hopefully it will turn out to be as good as the ribblehead viaduct or Whitby meet/drives that we did this year.

Oh and Mike i might well have been tempted by the KK meet friday if not for work and the distance, after all anyone who has seen me would know i'm a big fan of Doughnuts :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its only 45 mins on the motorway, maybe an hour from your house. And well worth it, turn up late, it'll be fine. I'm probably going to pop by.

None
Just had a look at that meet Mike, looks like it's going to be quite some meet but i'll have to pass, i have a driveway to lay early saturday morning and i think if i went to this it would be a late one :)......i'll have to try and get to at least one of those trafford meets at some point though.