ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 5th May - MFN Season Opener

So a few of you hate this place, if you do this is the wrong thread for you... However for those of you that enjoy going to MFN or currently don't know what it is, please keep on reading.

Sunday 5th May - MFN Season Opener ([url]http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/Car_Nights.html[/URL])

MFN is a car show based just off the A610/A6007 near Heanor/Ilkeston. The season opener nights are normally packed with lots of nice cars (**Also a few sheds to laugh at**), there is also entertainment inside the pub. The actual event starts at 6pm, however I will be meeting other people at about 5:30 at Ripley town hall/marketplace. So if you want to come you can either drive down straight to the event or meet me prior to the event at Ripley marketplace.

R14 CUP
Went to this tonight, wasnt too bad. Was a lot of s**t there, but there was also some lovely cars there.

The nicest thing there by a mile was the E21 Alpina C1 2.3, absolutely stunning.

5ady4u4y.jpg

R14 CUP
I was surprised to see it too. Was worth the entrance fee for that alone tbh. There wasn't anything else that was anywhere as good as this.

Absolutely stunning vehicle, shod in R888's, so it's clearly driven like its supposed to be.

R14 CUP
Thanks, was only parked on the gravel for a short while, initially parked over the grass the other side of the ditch.

Was a few 1*2's there, didn't recognise any though.