ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday March 8th (Photo meet)

Corsa Vxr
i might do next time, i don't know anyone (apart from Scott who now lives in cheshire!), plus i'm going out on the Saturday night so i'll probs be too hungover

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm going to try and get myself up over a weekend in the next couple of months.

We'll have to get a food meet going.

Was that you and your lass at a meet in the Prince Bishops car park then a Nando's or Chiqitos straight after a few years back?

A meal meet would be good too

Also my Dad will be popping along as he wants to the Bridge at sun set

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Was that you and your lass at a meet in the Prince Bishops car park then a Nando's or Chiqitos straight after a few years back?

A meal meet would be good too

Also my Dad will be popping along as he wants to the Bridge at sun set

Yup, that was us. Me, her and tommy waiting for everyone else lol.

Then it was me on the drive out to high force with you, the lad with the 1.8mk1, james, the blue ph1 and the lad with the blue 172 cup.

I was in the red 1.4.

I can't believe I remember it all haha!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yup, that was us. Me, her and tommy waiting for everyone else lol.

Then it was me on the drive out to high force with you, the lad with the 1.8mk1, james, the blue ph1 and the lad with the blue 172 cup.

I was in the red 1.4.

I can't believe I remember it all haha!

I really enjoyed that High Force meet like, still got the pics for it, do you remember seeing that helicopter take off literally right in front of us?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I really enjoyed that High Force meet like, still got the pics for it, do you remember seeing that helicopter take off literally right in front of us?

Yeah! It got fairly close to us didn't it lol!

Ha! Love it.

I like when @jonw279 s old car gets posted with the White bits :smiley:

You can almost see boob.

It was at penshaw @Geddes

I think there should be a North East general chat thread to save me spamming this lol