ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercars in the park, Lotherton Hall, September

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Next meeting is on the 25th September at Lotherton Hall. Nice venue and easy to get to via the A1M. Lotherton isn't usually as big a turn out as Newby but still has a good selection of cars to drool over. You need to register on the citp site, have a look at the galleries from previous meetings too.
http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Count me in.
Went to this one last year and was a good crack, it's only 5mins down the road for me too.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'll probably come down with the fam depending on whether they are willing to:expressionless:. How much is it for general admission? Can't find prices on Lotherton Hall website.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

AJJ

Phase 1 172
I'll keep an eye on this and check closer to the time if i'm free, sounds good though :)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
This now falls on the day before I move into our house so I'm not sure if I'll make it - I might be able to squeeze a few hours free on Sunday morning so here's hoping, will know closer the time.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'll try and arrange a family visit to Yorkshire for the weekend of 25th. I'll sign up if I can get one of my family members to put me, my wife and little boy up for the weekend :smile:

ETA - well that was easy - I'm in!

Nice one mate. I believe there's a cliosport club registered as attending. You can pick your club when you enter your car details on the cars in the park web site.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll be going alone this time! Cba with the ear ache hearing every 5 mins of how it's boring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll order mine this weekend [emoji106]

Renault Clio 182
You guys going to have a pre-meet and convoy to the show? Could be up for this aslong as im not working!!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Won't be around for this one, I'll be climbing some of a big wall in China that's apparently great.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Swap the reg over to the Volvo's? :)
Unless it's not on the 'eligible cars list'. Although - I just checked and the only Lolvo's acceptable are 1800ES, S60R GT and V60 Polestar. Blasphemy! It says to e-mail Chris if you think your car is eligible, do it man!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Swap the reg over to the Volvo's? :smile:
Unless it's not on the 'eligible cars list'. Although - I just checked and the only Lolvo's acceptable are 1800ES, S60R GT and V60 Polestar. Blasphemy! It says to e-mail Chris if you think your car is eligible, do it man!

Yeah, I'll fire something over to him.

AG 200 CUP
I've got my tickets so I'll definitely be there the weather forecast looks dry for now

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be coming on my own now, wife is looking after my cold for me[emoji38].
Maybe we should meet up the road and drive in together, road to Abberford? What time are we planning on arriving?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Well the site says arrival from 9am onward, with all cars before midday. General public is 10am. Earlier the better in my opinion, thoughts?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I won't be coming along to this :( I've got a family meal