ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supergard?

106 GTi
Save your money IMO, just get a good Sealant like Autoglym Extra Gloss on there - Worth doing a search discussed a fair bit on here.

Not got a car
Autoglym Extra Gloss is very good, the water runs straight off. Im think you have to leave it on 30-60mins before buffing it off.

Focus ST
I think the whole topic is very subjective (ooo bit heavy for 8am).

I had as part of my purchase from the renault dealer. Can't say I've had any problems with it (Supaguard).

Basically I've had it done at the time of purchase and over the last 18 months I have used other polishes, like SRP & EGP with P21s to finish. Recently changed to Duragloss, spray and dry after washing the car. Awesome shine (IMO). Next will try Duragloss with P21s.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think the whole topic is very subjective (ooo bit heavy for 8am).

I had as part of my purchase from the renault dealer. Can't say I've had any problems with it (Supaguard).

Basically I've had it done at the time of purchase and over the last 18 months I have used other polishes, like SRP & EGP with P21s to finish. Recently changed to Duragloss, spray and dry after washing the car. Awesome shine (IMO). Next will try Duragloss with P21s.

According to Super Guard and Diamond Brite and all other systems - all you should have to do is shampoo using their shampoo and conserver and top up every 6 months/ year.

If you are having to SRP, EGP and wax then surely that defeats the object?!