ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension set up club day in West quay Southampton

Had my suspension geometry done today at The Wheel Alignment Centre in West Quay. Got talking to the guy who runs it and he was talking about Club days he has run for Scoobies and other groups. He could do the same for us if we wanted. He would be able to offer a discount on his normal £40.00 fee. This is for full alignment, camber and toe. He even set up my AST top mounts. Really pleased with the quality of the work and the result on the road. He would need to have 10 confirmed names to do this and it would be on a Sunday. Would recommend this to anyone who has had any suspension work done.

If you would like to do this stick your name on the list.

Last edited:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Pete do they do 4wheel I take it, and what gear do they use?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
This guy fitted my camber bolts when he did my set-up a while back, another recommendation here.

Going from the guy's website, Jamie, it looks like he uses a Supertracker system.

It is the guy in City Industrial Park. He used to work for Supertracker and designed and built a lot of their systems. Really knowledgeable and sets up track, drift, racing and everyday cars.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Christopher.

Il give this till the beginning of July to fill up them I'm going there on my loansome :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Just bought some new suspension.. so I'm in.. is 4wheeled the same price?