ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sweetshop automotive meet bristol

Clio 197
Massive meet on the 16th feb at krispy kreme avonmead, anyone goin on here. Me and some of the 197.net boys are attending.

Caterham 270R
Hmmm May grace u with my presence first time in about 2 years.. Dephaser is F****d so u will hear me before u see me Ahaahh If dry will come in the Caterham ..

:)

FF Clio 200 Cup
Nice one Jim, good to meet you instead of the odd wave, do drive the caterham around Bath?

Bux

Golf GTD
I couldn't go in the end. Spent this morning giving the car a wash and wax and then find myself blocked in and unable to leave. Oh well.

Caterham 270R
Great pics , me and the other half planned to come but after pub sunday lunch the black rat won !!! :)

Clio 172 Cup
I was gutted I heard about this yesterday but not the time for it! So i turned up at 7 and there was only a couple of cars, including a slammed Audi on massive white wheels