ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team valley

bg 182 ff
Hi i was just wondering if anybody from here visted tonight. I saw 3 cliosports tonight. 2 silver 182, and a artic blue one. Then there was me and my mate in his rb. Didnt want to seem like a nonse and say hello incase they wernt from here.

Should arrange a mini meet up there??

BG V6, LY 182
Theres often a few from here up there, normally park next to mcds drive thru in the little section of car park, rather than in where everyone is.

bg 182 ff
yeah thats where i saw the 2 silver ones. couldnt see any stickers at all so i didnt want to go over just in case haha

BG V6, LY 182
I Dinna how to explain it lol

Like in the little car park, next to the drive through?
Theres me, a 172 (a funky blue colour) and a white Megane be there. And I would imagine a few others.
Just look for a bunch of 172/182's

bg 182 ff
Mint mate what time you going up? I normally park up in there anyway :) il let you know if i go up or not via this thread

BG V6, LY 182
Weird blue ha! Amazing how well it suits the car tbh.

Ill maybe have have a look down, haven't drive it since I was last there :eek:

bg 182 ff
i love the colour what car is it orginally from? as its not a standard cs colour i might get my engine cover that colour ;)

bg 182 ff
well i be down the valley on sunday so i will have a proper look then . i will come say and hello this time i promise if i can figure out which group of people you are lol.

BG V6, LY 182
It's an Alfa Romeo colour mate! I'll come down for a bit, Paul.. Ask john and Craig?

I'll give john a text.
Although I may be a little late, I have a puppy traning class to attend.....don't ask.....

well i be down the valley on sunday so i will have a proper look then . i will come say and hello this time i promise if i can figure out which group of people you are lol.

black gold friends photos! Ha

bg 182 ff
Depends what time my mrs finishes work to look after my little'un. Normally there for about 7:30 ish.

Right i will aim to be there for 7:30. Il park near the o2 shop if possible. But i will post om here closer to the time