ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Technical Grey V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
LOL @ the interior haters. F*ck the interior, the outside looks epic. That and the way it goes is all that matters.

Clio V6
Thanks guys, great to see how many of you like the car. I'll keep you posted on its progress :)

Might end up going to FCS so maybe see you there.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Might go? Come on chap. I think we all want to see it! It will get some serious attention

Clio v6
I like this Vee in so many different ways it's hard to describe without rambling on about it. (too much I promise)

A common enough RS Megane colour which suddenly gets noticed by putting it on a more worthy car. Walking along the line of Vees at the recent RS meeting, this Vee certainly made me take a step back and utter a silent Wow!. Between an often lack lustre Iceberg and stunning Titanium, this Technical Grey really jumps out at you, full of mystery and illusion. Had this been a colour option in the UK, I'm sure quite a few more would have been ordered.

D61 Vee is a real credit to Steve for taking on the rebuild project, and Ed certainly made a wise choice in buying it. Various items like seats etc can be altered in time I suspect. It's already had a fantastic new tax disc holder added!

Ged

PD130 Peach
wow, looked at this thread like 4 times in the last 2 days just to see it again... 197 wheel would go awesome in there along with the seat re-trim you talk about :)

Clio V6
I like this Vee in so many different ways it's hard to describe without rambling on about it. (too much I promise)

A common enough RS Megane colour which suddenly gets noticed by putting it on a more worthy car. Walking along the line of Vees at the recent RS meeting, this Vee certainly made me take a step back and utter a silent Wow!. Between an often lack lustre Iceberg and stunning Titanium, this Technical Grey really jumps out at you, full of mystery and illusion. Had this been a colour option in the UK, I'm sure quite a few more would have been ordered.

D61 Vee is a real credit to Steve for taking on the rebuild project, and Ed certainly made a wise choice in buying it. Various items like seats etc can be altered in time I suspect.

Why thank you :)

It's already had a fantastic new tax disc holder added!

Ahhhh the infamous tax disc holder, I believe the purchase of it went something like this...

Ed to Mrs E. "Those V6 tax disc holders are a bargain, can you go and get a silver one please, here's the money"

Mrs. E. to unscrupulous salesman, who we'll call Dash for point of reference "I love our new Vee, I just wish the calipers were blue instead of red as I have a fetish for that colour"

Dash to Mrs. E. "Tell you what, how about I flog you one of the blue tax disc holders as if you have one of them then the car will look silly and Ed will have to do the calipers in blue"

Mrs. E. "Muwhahahahahahaha"

Ed. ":mad:"

Clio V6
wow, looked at this thread like 4 times in the last 2 days just to see it again... 197 wheel would go awesome in there along with the seat re-trim you talk about :)

Yes, I do love the 197 and 200 wheels. I probably will change the to one of those at some point as it would be good to have an airbag as well. Want to do my seats similar to Colin, a bespoke re-trim is definitely FTW.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
2 vee's in petrol blue... Want to see that!

Lovley silver too ;) I find silver very dull normally but technical grey seems to have it nailed

Clio V6
Repaired link to the letter regarding the de-classified status:

DSC_0532.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I love it. Amazing car.

I personally thing the steering wheel looks s**t though.

Get a 197 steering wheel, or a 200 one. :p

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lovely mate. Was a credit to Steve...But i still cringe at what he spent on a Cat D car! Ah well, labour of love!

Clio V6
I know mate, think I worked out that the repair would have cost £18k if you add labour charges in. Ouch!

My gain though ;)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
It may be the pictures, but Looks hardly any different to the silver it was in the first place?

Shoulda gone for that Matt Grey!

Clio V6
It wouldn't have been my choice for a respray but it is noticeably different to the original colour (which the side pods are still in). The owner wanted an original Renault colour though which is understandable. I would have gone for Petrol Blue or Racing Blue TBH.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Amazing car, top work on the respray as well. Just goes to show how much these cars mean to the V6 community when you have people spending that sort of time, effort and money in to maintaining/repairing them!

1.2 16V Dynamique
Looks incredible! It changes mood soo much in the different light.

You were saying about a clear engine cover... That still on the cards?

Clio V6
I finally got round to sorting the steering wheel out, the Vee is now sporting a rather sexy 197 one now :)

IMG_1952_zps3c22e7c9.jpg

IMG_1954_zps8a8fc23f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.