ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to the Staff

Trophy
Big thanks to all the staff! Considering it was the first, it was well organised and all the officals were very friendly and gave a great sense of community.

You all worked hard and i really enjoyed the day!

Tops guys :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice one guys, I normally just tolerate car shows but I really enjoyed CSS - the company made it. Brilliant banter with the rest of the outcasts, lol!

I now feel abused.

182 track, Mk7 ST
Just going to echo what everyone else has said but I honestly did have a great day, one of the better car shows I've been to I think and more so because of the social side of it, which was the point of it, and it worked. Got chatting to a load of new people and being a relatively new member was nice to do so and put some names to faces (and cars).

Cheers again to all the CS staff and well done, can't wait to do it all again next year.

Mk3 Clio
This was my first ever CS meet and I have to say the atmosphere was fantastic. I really enjoyed the day and I cannot wait for TRAX now :)

Thanks again to all the CS staff and every one involved for arranging a quality day

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Admin wise I think I only chatted to you, Luke and Brian; who I've all met before.

Seriously though, well done guys.

SG9 Forester STi
Fellow staff did moan a bit, plus they attracted a s**t load of bugs. But it made things easier for people to know who the Admin were.

I had giant flowers on my outfit so it felt like everything that buzzed kept flying at me lol. Do not like wasps!

Luke you always looked busy so I never got the chance to say hi. Hi :clown: