ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE BIG CHESTER MEET 24th of march 2013!!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice to see everyone again, didn't get chance to do the rounds as it was f**king freezing so we headed off to the pub shortly after getting to SP. Came back to the other pub a bit later on though - fair few miles were covered today!

Ash you are a brilliant area rep mate keep it up. :cheers:

well thank you mate hope you enjoyed you day!

My satnav took me home from the pub down some proper good, empty lanes with huge puddles and floods on, booted it through them all and splashed everywhere :D cars filthy lol

You big kid but it has to be done!

It's going to be ridiculously difficult to keep mine standard now after seeing what everyone else had today!

get modding!

Gutted I missed this today, damn work :(

theres always the summer meet!

Will pictures be posted in this thread or a will a separate thread be made in media? That liquid yellow on anthracite turinis was perfect I thought.

i love toms ly it's perfect!

Rhys. Standard.

8587559314_c6f08b8f14_c.jpg

It just had to be done

Wish i'd come just to see that now mate. get some pics up!

I thought you would have come tbh!

thanks for coming everyone we had 54 cars turn up at one point I know a few others came later on but that's the most we had at anyone point I think another 10 or so turned up over the day.
thanks again;)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I was going to mate.

I'd been out in Manchester the night before so I needed to go back to Preston, wash the car and then drive back down and didn't know what time people were there till as I only got back to Preston just after dinner. Would of been near 3pm by time I'd of got there.

Ill get down to the next NW meet if there's another regular one soon.

I was going to mate.

I'd been out in Manchester the night before so I needed to go back to Preston, wash the car and then drive back down and didn't know what time people were there till as I only got back to Preston just after dinner. Would of been near 3pm by time I'd of got there.

Ill get down to the next NW meet if there's another regular one soon.

Wash the car?! It'd have been worse than before by the time you got to the meet. Mine's filthy, glad I didn't freeze my balls off washing it!

BG 182 FF
This is my first post but I was at the meet yesterday and the day before picked up my first 182

2013-03-25112446_zpsd2e617b0.png

Was the bg in the corner with the black wheels

Some really nice cars there and had a good time

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So Eddie you've wont the wheel refub give me a bell when you want them sorting out!

Fully chuffed to bits tbh!

I've got some MIMs that I'll be getting done, as you say, it's going to good use :D

Edit, the first time was a joke, I put 7:31 down for a laugh, then I put my first run down, which was 9:10, but I had a massive off right at the end.

You then said I could take your go to have another bash at it, and set that time :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol well I did say you could have my go! Shame I couldn't get the tv fixed to the car I was gutted that we couldn't do it in a car. I'll try harder next time.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I did try to tell everyone that I saw but It was really hard to see everyone yesterday with it being so cold everyone came and went so quickly I felt like it was over in 10 minutes and didn't really get to speak to anyone new ;(

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
Hey it happens I was freezing cold so didn't do much talking myself parked my car away in the corner to hide it and that worked got plenty of ideas and that was my main reason for coming

Big thanks to the ones I did talk to altho my credit cards trying to run away now

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll have to ccome to a few mini meets jack Warrington isn't far and you could convoy down with Chris or rob!

Clio172 phase 2
Re: THE BIG CHESTER MEET 17th of march 2013!!!

1. Ash
2. carbonraider
3. Hawk182
4. jackson901
5. Dolan
6. Eddie.
7. 172flamer
8. Jamie
9. Joe,
10.jason
11.rob
12. 133_ads (twingo133.net)