ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE BIG CHESTER MEET 24th of march 2013!!!

I30N, LS430, 197
Great meet.

Surprised at how many showed considering the weather.

Who is the guy with the FA11 LLL reg on his 200?

Haven't got a clue what way the satnav took the Lymm convoy but it took us an age to get there and about 20 minutes to get back!

That would be me.

I stayed on the motorway and beat most of the Lymm guys there. I was past the point of no return when you all swung towards the junction! Lonely convoy along the 56 by myself.

Nice to see everyone again, didn't get chance to do the rounds as it was f**king freezing so we headed off to the pub shortly after getting to SP. Came back to the other pub a bit later on though - fair few miles were covered today!

Ash you are a brilliant area rep mate keep it up. :cheers:

AB 182 FF
Were you behind me today on the way there? When my car was shedding the ice off the roof haha

Haha, I was! Was dodging it the majority of the way there haha.

That would be me.

I stayed on the motorway and beat most of the Lymm guys there. I was past the point of no return when you all swung towards the junction! Lonely convoy along the 56 by myself.

Haha, I thought it was strange that we got off the motorway where we did, considering we were heading to Chester.
Was good speaking to you anyway, still love that plate! Did you get much GoPro footage?

Yeah, My satnav took us the shortest route and I know a few of us did get split up, thats why I asked for people to bring satnavs with them.

Eddie and I stood outside SP to make sure people turned into the right place as I know it can be a pain to find if you've never been.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
My satnav took me home from the pub down some proper good, empty lanes with huge puddles and floods on, booted it through them all and splashed everywhere :D cars filthy lol

AB 182 FF
Nah, the battery died pretty early on so no decent footage.

Ahhh, what a pain.

Yeah, My satnav took us the shortest route and I know a few of us did get split up, thats why I asked for people to bring satnavs with them.

Eddie and I stood outside SP to make sure people turned into the right place as I know it can be a pain to find if you've never been.

I enjoyed the drive to be honest, was just random. Better than motorway miles!

Haha sorry. A massive slab fell off turning right on that Weaverham roundabout :eek:

Yeah, I thought I'd stay well clear of that. Mine all came off as one just before I got to Lymm. Glad it didn't hit anyone haha.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
Had a good time today got plenty of ideas for the Clio of doom in the future just need some moneys

Some lovely cars at the meet made my chavvy gold turd look even worse LOL

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
We pulled in coz we was all fooling someone with no sat nav mine was going mad at me telling me to turn left turn round I'm sure it give up in the end haha

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
that safe ? Standard shocks?

Shocks n springs but all unbranded just painted red springs n yellow shocks

After today tho I'm currently shopping for coilovers and going to flat floor the underneath so I can drop it to the floor completly my challenge is to make it lower then the one on the Rota Grids it was beautiful made me very jealous

BG 182 FF
Will pictures be posted in this thread or a will a separate thread be made in media? That liquid yellow on anthracite turinis was perfect I thought.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted i missed this, didn't drag my head out of the toilet until around 11 after last night so obviously wasn't in a fit state to be driving! I hope theres going to be another one later in the year and ill make sure i dont go out the night before!