ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BIG Chester meet

BMW E34 540i
[QUOTE=james24785;7534468]See how long that lasts....lol!

People puttin usernames in windows?

Are you talkin abou the same thing?
Would anyone like to print mine off? :)[/QUOTE]

Haven't noticed your post last night. I will have your label if you need it :)

clio sport 172
Can someone post the route your all taking plz, car almost sorted just one trip to Chester and back and I'll meet u all!

frozen white clio172
just got back from the meet and my car is absolutely rammy!!!!!!!! so for my first ever meet what can i say very impressed especially with the turn out not sure on actual numbers but was well over 50. Weather was a bit of a bummer but we all enjoyed the scenic roads although i was fixed on the road ahead, NOT speeding at all lol highlight of the day was when a chap in his late 50's i think decided he wanted to park his gleaming porsche next to us all only to nearly rip his front splitter off and then get out and try not to act like he was looking for damage hahahahaha. i'm not gonna say who had the best lookin car coz in my opinion they all looked good. well thanks to everyone and owner of roots an shoots (forgot ur name) for organising and turnin up to it and cant wait till the summer time one coz today was fecking cold

BMW E82 M Sport
Tottaly agree with you jonny about that bloke. Very impressed with my 1st meet. Thanks to ash for organising it all

Renault Clio
Yeh GREAT DAY ASH and can't wait for the videos too be uploaded also I can't wait for the summer meet that should be awesome :p

182 cup
Cracking Meet!!

Glad everyone managed to find the garden centre, and most found the way round the rest of the route! Thanks to all who had a hand in putting today together and hopefully we can arrange something similar when we have better weather :approve:

Looking forward to seeing the Video, lots of interesting cars today!

rb182 cup
yeh i agree...it was a good meet. i done just over 100mile in total...shame the weather was crap but it was a good turn out...lookin forward to seein some pics

I was having a chat with the owner of the GT2 that parked up, He was saying he's only just fitted that splitter and always falls down and gets in the way. He didn't actually seem bothered.

Cracking day, although the car is filthy now. Just sorting the pictures out now as well.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Great meet today and a cracking turn out. Some lovely cars and as good a drive as you can have, given the poor weather! Got a mingy car now, think I'll see to that tomorrow before the match!

BIG THANKS to everyone who waited behind for me at the caf, and sorry for holding you up! :eek: Gotta do what you gotta do...

Can't wait for the pics and vids now...

jaytekracing ph1 v6
thanks ash for letting me come to this ace meet today it was good to see all the clio's and meet up with some of there owners, sorry i did not do the drive but will try and be around for the next one:D
thanks again for making me feel welcome
jay

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Brilliant day! Amazed with the turnout and everyone seemed like top people. Was my first meet and shall defo be attending more in the future :)

Oh, and not speeding Jonny? I was sat at 85, moved over and you flew past! lol!

Clio 182
Had a good day but was so cold. Think a coat would of been a good idea.
Great to meet some of you and put a face to a name. Hope everyone got or gets home safe as the roads were not the best.
Got one or two pics
733530e8.jpg
e86106f9.jpg
e77f6381.jpg
26d8f720.jpg
ae0e0db0.jpg
8a496f1f.jpg
Know there crap they were just on the phone.

172 Project Vanessa
Great meet!
Really enjoyd seeing all those cars today, what great turnout for clio sports, hopefully av a similar meet in the future. Glad that most people stuck the hole route out, even in the rubbish weather we had. Looking forward to seein the video.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I missed half the route out as after leaving Oulton I went back towards roots and shoots and then on to llangollen. Think a few followed too lol

frozen white clio172
Brilliant day! Amazed with the turnout and everyone seemed like top people. Was my first meet and shall defo be attending more in the future :)

Oh, and not speeding Jonny? I was sat at 85, moved over and you flew past! lol!

mate ur speedo must be out coz i never went above 70 all day ;) lol i suffer from a rare disorder of heavy right foot its terrible hehehe

200 FF Storm Grey
o ffs, had it in my head this was tomorrow, just come in here to check the times :-\ lol

frozen white clio172
must be contagious jonny;)

pmsl i tried keepin up with u and i had to back off, but on a serious note i think i may have bought HERBIE its got a mind of its own lol, as a few will know it decided to start winking at everone so i had to take the fuse out NO INDICATORS ooooohh

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
pmsl i tried keepin up with u and i had to back off, but on a serious note i think i may have bought HERBIE its got a mind of its own lol, as a few will know it decided to start winking at everone so i had to take the fuse out NO INDICATORS ooooohh

haha, i was behind you on the way back and your's sounded amazing mate ;)

frozen white clio172
haha, i was behind you on the way back and your's sounded amazing mate ;)
cheers mate that mx5 was pissin me off glad he turned off at acrefair!!! i wasnt to sure on keepin the exhaust but got alot of compliments today so it may be a keeper or if i do change it then least ppl know what it will sound like now.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
cheers mate that mx5 was pissin me off glad he turned off at acrefair!!! i wasnt to sure on keepin the exhaust but got alot of compliments today so it may be a keeper or if i do change it then least ppl know what it will sound like now.

yh same, I though you was going to overtake at one point. I'd keep it personally mate, sounds great :D

frozen white clio172
yh same, I though you was going to overtake at one point. I'd keep it personally mate, sounds great :D

i was goin to but spotted a car comin and yeh mate i'm gonna keep it as today has made me think it does sound really nice i cant wait to see the dvd coz i saw him in the distance and was nearly on the limiter in 3rd when i passed and all i saw was the lads face :eek: it well made me giggle

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
i was goin to but spotted a car comin and yeh mate i'm gonna keep it as today has made me think it does sound really nice i cant wait to see the dvd coz i saw him in the distance and was nearly on the limiter in 3rd when i passed and all i saw was the lads face :eek: it well made me giggle

gdgd, lmao at that guy. cant wait to watch it too

frozen white clio172
gdgd, lmao at that guy. cant wait to watch it too

yeh hopefully it will be up soon, i know he's gonna edit it like but seriously cant wait. and i'd like to say thanks to the guys takin pics and vids coz it will show that the weather didnt put a downer on things

Trophy 426 & Willy 3

Attachments

• DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 4

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for everyone that came some great cars turned up and I am sure thats the biggest northwest meet cars 56cars at roots n shoots all renualts 52 at oulton park then I think 32+ came up to horse shoe pass. I hope that everone had a good time and I am sorry if i didnt get say hi to everyone.

photos are looking great so far i forgot my camera so get them up.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
A MASSIVE thanks to ash for setting this up and makin it all happen :) had awesome day on my 1st ever big meet, the weather might have been a little crap but all the effort from people to turn up and get involved plus a great friendly atmosphere made up for it :) cant wait for future meets!

p.s. also seen a very very rough edit of the start of the video and its lookin pretty good, some great shots and plus i do suggest when it gets watched u have the volume pretty damn loud because the microphone picked up everythin :):):):):):)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
also the camera b*itch (lloyd) said he rele loved doin the camera work for us guys and wants to come to as many meets and activities as possible I.E. there will be a 2011 cliosport.net chester DVD made up :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
also the camera b*itch (lloyd) said he rele loved doin the camera work for us guys and wants to come to as many meets and activities as possible I.E. there will be a 2011 cliosport.net chester DVD made up :)

well hes more than welcome hows the prize going have you do it yet?????????????????????????????????????????

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
ye the cam he was using was a top bit of kit and cost alot (as he shouted out when i was pitchin into corners a bit hard with it in the boot) :S lol