ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Big Manchester Meet... Sunday 7th November @ 12pm

up at 8 to drop in a new battery and run a new coolant hose and sparks, not even firing as of 10pm tonight.

two mates over in the morning, pump up tyres and to the car wash, she will make it even if i have to stab my mum

Homo spec mazda
Ooooo Bit of pre meet drama there, Mines got half a bumper, 1 headlight, just tried setting itself on fire and isnt clean, win.

BMW E36 328
I shall be heading down to this now,

Best go and clean the car then :)

1. Chris
2. f0xy (in the BMW)
3. BIFCAIDS (the big dog pitbull)
4. Aucky (7th November)
5.rhysbartley
6. ^Jonff^
7. Naith
8. Alex_C
9. st3ve
10. johnbryan45 and jamesbryan17, if anyone wants stickers give me or james a PM
11. Wilky19
12. Tunst, i might pop down from the sunny lakes, depending on date etc.
13. 172Ben - Last nandos meet was win!
14. Boffey
15. Jon.G
16. PSJ
17. Nashy
18. Laura (date dependant)
19. Jamie (Hero,FAL) Rigby
20. Tonksy26
21. T0M0 (as long as its not the end of november going to skegness for the reunion)
22. ste01 (date dependant)
23. Winston
24. AdamAnderton
25. Kris86
26. lbrench
27. Mullen
28. J26
29. adamlewis01
30. Jams
31. jesus
32. benjykelly
33. Immi (audi) <3
34. clio-lord (jms rs2 inleted 172) or trophy
35. cliojay
36. Riad
37. Theycallmepaul (God knows what I will be in yet)
38. Oafcmarky (If the cars back from birchdown)
39. The_Gman (Probably with the above)
40. Daz
41.marcus,( 1st cs meet why not )
42. Sofaboy
43. SteBurns
44. Bren Rogers
45. Bloooor (maybe..) :eek:
46. Rob91

+ Yorkshire lot.
+ Cumbria lot.
+ VAG lot.
+ others.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im out :(

Nashy had to much to drink last night and cant handle the hangover >.< and i cba with a 3 hour drive on my own.. Have fun guys, look forward to pics

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
up at 8 to drop in a new battery and run a new coolant hose and sparks, not even firing as of 10pm tonight.

two mates over in the morning, pump up tyres and to the car wash, she will make it even if i have to stab my mum

str0ng?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I think I'll have to take mine to a car wash before I come, it's a state!

Homo spec mazda
Hopefully there will be a free doughnut for most people, certainly enough for the people on the NW list

M135i
Car broke down on Thursday night and not
Drove it since.... Hope I make it.

RAC cover at the ready.

Has been cleaned and wax'ed though.

Evo 8 MR
oh ffs, just noticed it's at 12, I checked the first page last night to make sure I had the details right and obviously it says 1pm there FML. :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I made it in the end, still had plenty of cars there though! norfbest <3 Who was the mystery guest Seb?

proud of today, our actions and attitude make my tip weep, seriously though great effort ladies.

cars came and went but we hit 55+

until next time

norfbest<3

ps, 2nd nandos s**t is hurting. bad.

riad bowling up and prctically wiping out the side of the chillfactor, no1 blinks, seb VERY good effort with the donuts... i spotted don walk over and take one at one point, everyone laughing in their little groups... looked around n thought 'this is what its all about'.

<3 sebs car tbh, one of my all-timers.

me n the little one have plans for the next meet, well maybe not the next but the plans are bigger than today. its only right.

gonna get a private screening for the senna film too. YOU KNOW ME.

Homo spec mazda
You got PWNT at the lights :)

Oh your car has nice stance from behind!

I was gonna make racing driver excuses but il just roll with i wasnt trying :) everyone seems to mention the back of it but its my least favourite angle :(

<3 sebs car tbh, one of my all-timers.

me n the little one have plans for the next meet, well maybe not the next but the plans are bigger than today. its only right.

gonna get a private screening for the senna film too. YOU KNOW ME.

If we get a good group again il try and work some doughnut orientated magic, Gonna be a shame to see the slut go tbf, shame it wasnt a 1.6 or 1.2 turbo or id keep it another year and move the game on.

Got to say TDK put a grin on my face when you buzzed out the carpark. Spinning the wheels and listening to you jet engine reminded me of what a awesome car that is. Glad you got it running for the meet!

Got to say TDK put a grin on my face when you buzzed out the carpark. Spinning the wheels and listening to you jet engine reminded me of what a awesome car that is. Glad you got it running for the meet!

just saying to jamie then on fb lol... it was like its swansong as we know it, BIG changes coming up, took me money and 5 hours to get her running for the meet, POS.

BURRRRRNNNOUTTTT

/chav.

Homo spec mazda
Lol it was the perfect end and I know people will view it as immature and a bit chavvy but, so what, what we do and how we do it is our choice, and that's why there's so many different variations at our meets. Look at mike and rob91 as a key example, two exactly the same cars, two different lifestyles. Big kudos to everyone who showed their face and I'm glad we put on a show for the public

just saying to jamie then on fb lol... it was like its swansong as we know it, BIG changes coming up, took me money and 5 hours to get her running for the meet, POS.

BURRRRRNNNOUTTTT

/chav.

Yeah i heard you were up at some daft time this morning changing everything. 100% worth it.