ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Alfa SZ were cheap 15 or so years ago. I spotted this one at a place in York way back when I had my Integrale, i was tempted to swap but the insurance was even more than the Lancia.
7ef759002e1e910fc42bcc773ea7f3ea.jpg

Saw an old red 911 Turbo variant yesterday (no pic though:blush:) the rear deck spoiler looked a bit odd, it had deep dish gold centre cross spoke wheels on it & looked ace! Reg I think was A333 RED.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The wife and I saw an F40 last weekend, it looked genuine enough to me. Lovely looking thing! I was driving, so couldn't get a picture unfortunately :(

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I know it's a Shite photo I was 20 floors up a building in Sheffield and it was raining but check out the spoiler on the back of this 911

9CF3F2BA-341D-4789-8933-6A6FC264676F_zpslmij0rsx.png

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That Porsche picture is one of the worst ever on CS.

Which way is the car facing?

No photo unfortunately but coming back from a night out in the early hours today, I saw a white Alfa 4C down by Elland Road in Leeds. First one I've seen, lovely car!

SQ5
No photo unfortunately but coming back from a night out in the early hours today, I saw a white Alfa 4C down by Elland Road in Leeds. First one I've seen, lovely car!

I saw one in San Diego earlier in the year, they sound so weird though, nothing like how it should compared to the looks

Saw an old Smart car, 'expedition' type thing on Friday, it was awesome!! Tons of lights on the roof, little bull bar on the front, big chunky tyres & a shovel tied to the back bumper.

I also saw this (googled up Tommy kaira Nissan and it came up!)
nissan-skyline-r34-tommy-kaira-25r-c980427042014221155_1.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
488 GTB

B7B0E537-4D8B-4E07-AA4B-1EA0A14430C0.png

Passed me like I was standing still in the RS3 and it was damp as hell. Impressive.

Often see that 488 in Leeds outside a company that builds nursing homes. He has had every Ferrari going over the years and currently has an FF as well. There's usually a turquoise BMW M2 and Range Rover SVR outside the offices too.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
488 GTB

B7B0E537-4D8B-4E07-AA4B-1EA0A14430C0.png

Passed me like I was standing still in the RS3 and it was damp as hell. Impressive.
That was at the Malton breakfast meet on Sunday, thought I recognised the reg! Came in with a yellow Aventador SV.
Saw an old Smart car, 'expedition' type thing on Friday, it was awesome!! Tons of lights on the roof, little bull bar on the front, big chunky tyres & a shovel tied to the back bumper.

I also saw this (googled up Tommy kaira Nissan and it came up!)
nissan-skyline-r34-tommy-kaira-25r-c980427042014221155_1.jpg
Jesus f**k, that's a proper spot. Tommy Kaira 25R (based on the R34 GTT, not GTR), 163 ever made, think about 400hp as standard?
Wouldn't ever know TK existed if it wasn't for Gran Turismo!

Cool!! It was bloody loud!! I've never seen it before, but I saw it on a road where I see a lot of nice motors, such as 458 Speciale, 599 GTO, Superamerica etc.

Got an L reg grey 993 outside my window at the moment, I've not taken a pic as it's a 'lowly' Carrera. It looks ok but a bit plain.