ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not exactly a rare spot, but still cool none the less.

20170524_162022.jpg

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Just a couple from this week. Sunshine brings a lot of classics out and about! Particularly liked this Porsche

Also spotted Ali G's Audi R8... slight upgrade from the bright yellow R5

02664d8af755f80e405e86979721bce0.jpg

a1562e08f9b849d1af11e9dd6865897f.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
One of the landlords in my place has PK55 OFF

@DaveDreads a friend has just been on a roadtrip right across the whole of Europe with his C30, another C30 and one of those Mustangs.

They got through some serious amounts of fuel that week! :confounded:

2004 Clio 182
Ferrari testarossa can't work out edition. Tunbridge wells area
Purple phantom with white walls, will admit I love this thing. Spotted M25 near chertsey
Phantom hurse? Strangest thing I've ever seen up north I think I was near Sheffield
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
A Testarossa is wide, it's the inspiration for those kits. I doubt it had a body kit.

Sorry I should have been more descriptive, it didn't have standard testarossa bumpers/spoiler etc. It might not have been one, but was certainly a Ferrari with those trademark vented sides.

Trying to find something similar on google.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a BMW 1M the other morning in a gun metal grey type colour I thought they only came in orange white and black. Looked bloody lovely anyway and to top that had a tidy looking blonde bird driving it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
There are a few 1M reps about. Strangely that BMW would sell the arches etc for people to do this. I saw a bird in a convertible with the full 1M kit on. It looked great.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ah didn't even consider it might be a rep haha. Yeah did look lovely though and avoids the 1M premium I guess.

followed this RS 6 just now , banging crackling and popping with flames

very wide , very low and with huge rims

found that photo online it has red highlightrs on the rear diffuser and front splitter and is matt grey
8e6bfbb7dd7cf559ef6e81c8b8166edc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saw a very similar one in Leeds yesterday, grey with the red accents. Not too sure about it personally, looks a bit cheap IMO.

Saw a Sierra XR4x4 in Leeds yesterday too. Not seen one in probably 10 years!

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Sorry I should have been more descriptive, it didn't have standard testarossa bumpers/spoiler etc. It might not have been one, but was certainly a Ferrari with those trademark vented sides.

Trying to find something similar on google.
Oh I see right. Could it have been a 348? They were the predecessor to the F355.
Ferrari348.jpg

Didnt koenig have a play with the testarossa?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
They did but they didn't have the side strakes.
af25cdeb7020bcdbb085e077fe996afe.jpg

B93

Clio 1.2 16v
Sitting behind this at the lights a week or two ago, couldn't believe my eyes! Not the best car I've ever seen in the wild, but the best I've actually got proof of seeing!

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 116