ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Saw this very nice looking VW in Dublin this morning.
b26c308107ca9dd55509065d1599df08.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one of these for the first time today, appears to be owned by a chap round the corner from me:
IMG_0616.JPG

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted a 458 today. @renault Virgin had to overtake the clunky Fiat in his little clio! Also spotted a damn ugly cayenne with some dodgy wide arches on and painted in what looked like the yellowy green you see on a citroen berlingo.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw the famous purple Lambo with orange pinstripes all over it in Redhill yesterday, sounded amazing

On the A127 on Sunday I saw a 1970's BMW 3.0 CSL, in that bright yellow colour they did. I loved it! There's also a place there that sells old Corvettes, I spotted a couple of Stingray's out side. I love those!
This morning I heard a big rumble, turned round & there was a massive Dodge Ram there with a vented bonnet etc (there were tons of vents in it) the dude driving looked about 50! Awesome truck though!!

sitting in the local tapas bar enjoying my sangria and a nice swb 250 gt cruised past in yellow

reg 12 SWB
2ab575322076dda196c4284342f980ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just been following this for a few miles, sounded very nice!
b86b3b2d90f61b26ea152dced3e627ad.jpg

I was following that exact one this morning, at pace. He overtook a coach and nearly went head on into a car coming the other way.

I'll have a fair few later for this thread, been at the Haynes Breakfast Meet this morning.

I was following that exact one this morning, at pace. He overtook a coach and nearly went head on into a car coming the other way.

I'll have a fair few later for this thread, been at the Haynes Breakfast Meet this morning.
Where did you see it? It was being driven quite calmly when I followed it out of Leeds.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
On the A127 on Sunday I saw a 1970's BMW 3.0 CSL, in that bright yellow colour they did. I loved it! There's also a place there that sells old Corvettes, I spotted a couple of Stingray's out side. I love those!
This morning I heard a big rumble, turned round & there was a massive Dodge Ram there with a vented bonnet etc (there were tons of vents in it) the dude driving looked about 50! Awesome truck though!!

Probably an srt10 my uncle used to own one they're mega ! Viper engine

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
A very clean K reg Nissan gtir driven by an enthusiast with kenwood old school speakers on the rear shelf. Oh and think he has his nan in the car lol

The car was really tidy tbf

Clio 182 Trophy
One of the new nsx's in Oxford this morning on German plates. Looked bloody good!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
About 20 Ferraris just drove past my work in Portsmouth, mainly 458's. And a couple of the ones which look like Z3M's

All had '70' stickers so must be an event of some sort.

Last edited: