ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSS '13 Video Thread

Mini Cooper S sport
I wonder if other drivers were thinking "Why are there so many fcuking Clios on the road?!"

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
In all the 40mph traffic caused by the convoy ?! Meh. The Range that was holding up the awesome corner onto the M11 was going far too slowly and spoilt my fun :rasp:

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
In all the 40mph traffic caused by the convoy ?! Meh. The Range that was holding up the awesome corner onto the M11 was going far too slowly and spoilt my fun :rasp:

deceptive! looks like your doing +80mph (high speed road) undertaking. At 40mph, not so bad :)

ps, name of audio track?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The plan was to film everyone leaving then over take and film everyone arriving, however with the stupid lights letting about 5 cars go every few minutes and the fact the convoy didn't go around the roundabout as we left the services meant it just broke up massively and I only caught the tail as I got to Duxford.

I think the convoy moving slowly caused the tailbacks so it was a bit of a disaster really. Never mind.

But yes, I was travelling at very high speed as you see it. Most of the video is at 8 or 16x so somewhere in the region of 300-600mph haha :eek:

Track was Pendulum - Slam

:evil:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Those camping ones still won't work on my phone! I can't be arsed getting out of bed to watch on the PC (yes I'm in bed all tucked up after a heavy weekend lol)

172 cup + gsxr 600
This is a great watch. Well done max & ill look forward to seeing the edited version when u can hear everyone aveeee ittttt :)

Thanks Kyle! Will try and get some off the footage of the guy in the LY 197 as wel :)

M44x - nice video. Nice bit of editing

Evil Giraffe - that wasn't traffic, there was loads of room in the outside lane every time you went flying down the inside. One day a lorry is going to turn into you.
What's the point in putting a video up showing you driving like a moron?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Finally managed to watch the camping vids!

Brilliant!

Not sure if noticed it but when you came past me on that dual carriageway I was giving the 'Bale' Heart gesture out my window lol You can just see it on that vid.

172 cup + gsxr 600
M44x - nice video. Nice bit of editing

Evil Giraffe - that wasn't traffic, there was loads of room in the outside lane every time you went flying down the inside. One day a lorry is going to turn into you.

Thanks! Needs a few tweaks here and there.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Finally managed to watch the camping vids!

Brilliant!

Not sure if noticed it but when you came past me on that dual carriageway I was giving the 'Bale' Heart gesture out my window lol You can just see it on that vid.

Did spot that and giggled as we went past but the cam didn't really pick it up.

Listerine & Poledo

Standard CS Practice.

Out of all the people on the forum, TEG is waaay to the bottom of the list of those I'd acuse of remedial driving standards.

The cockwit who tried to rearrange my rear bumper from the M11 all the way to the Duxford gates, now he needs an engine failure in his life

You say that - but my cousin is a lorry driver and completely wiped out an impreza that was undertaking him. The lad nearly died. No way to see him

There's just no need for undertaking when the outside lane is completely empty - it's just a huge willy waving "look how fast I am" way of driving that will end in tears.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
There's just no need for undertaking when the outside lane is completely empty - it's just a huge willy waving "look how fast I am" way of driving that will end in tears.

Appreciate what you're saying but what you're basically also suggesting is there's no reason for the middle lane moron to be in the middle lane ?

Yes very much so. They are all utter bell ends and I'm glad the government have finally given the police power to fine middle lane hoggers.
BUT two wrongs and all that....

People who sit in the middle lane usually have the awareness of a rock - and are very unlikely to notice a car undertaking them if/when they suddenly decide to get back into lane 1 :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
100% agree with you Phil.

Anyway just for the LOLz and hopefully to prove I'm not the menace you think I am .. here's some real-time footage of my incredibly dangerous "undertaking" on the way to CS.

Please try not to fall asleep.

PS:Not going to discuss the Range Rover junction move

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: