ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dirty Car Christmas Competition 2016. Auto Finesse kit up for grabs!

Clio F1 197 Cup
My vote is the continuation of this thread is everyone who posted now cleaning their car and posting that up too!!

dan's cast offs.
like i'm going to clean my car :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Williams 2172cup197
image.jpg
image.jpg
this is after 350 miles of mainly salty roads I hope salt isn't attacking paint on my freshly re-furbed Turini's!! This is Knokke Main Street a posh resort in Belgium where Ferrari's are more common than Renaultsport's!!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 169953 View attachment 169952 I win so far by miles.... Went through what I thought I was shallow puddle, turned out it was deeper than it looked. Private road behind where I work.

We have a winner!!

There were plenty of contenders and in the final selection of potentials we had @-Jamie- @McDriftin, @JP83 and @tom182 with a few others very very close to it as well.

Thanks very much for all the entries and lets keep it going for the rest of winter anyway.

@Sunglasses_Ron will sort you out @jamesycc and then give you the AF kit afterwards. Thanks again to admin for sorting out a cracking prize.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus, that was filthy!

Well done, I gave in today and spent most of it giving it a good clean, Cant wait for the spring though, Its covered in tar spots and various other shite but it will do for now LOL

RenaultSport clio 182
Probably a good job I didn't win as I have no real intention of washing it anyway....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its annoyingly easy where I work. Industrial estate with 2 major excavations going on for months now. Slight drizzle and everyone's cars go brown from either the road in or out and the shortcut I had as traffic bypass had the offending puddle on it. My mates mini went exactly the same way mine did, instant brownness...

RB Clio 182
its annoyingly easy where I work. Industrial estate with 2 major excavations going on for months now. Slight drizzle and everyone's cars go brown from either the road in or out and the shortcut I had as traffic bypass had the offending puddle on it. My mates mini went exactly the same way mine did, instant brownness...
So youre admitting that you cheated??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this is a T5, 2.5L turbo lump they put in the Focuses?

Do you like it? Looked at these a while back as a good little 'sleeper'. Thought they could be quite good fun with some coilovers, although I was concerned the steering would be a be numb and the brakes a bit average.

Yes, and yes. Same chassis underneath too.

I'll drop you a PM fella

Some very nice gear there!

The Aqua is absolutely superb coming from the Megs Water Magnet.

I dried both my Clio and the wife's Megane without even ringing it out, and her car is black too!

I expect to see a detailed thread ASAP !

Some very nice gear there!

The Aqua is absolutely superb coming from the Megs Water Magnet.

I dried both my Clio and the wife's Megane without even ringing it out, and her car is black too!

I expect to see a detailed thread ASAP !
yeah I used it this morning. Gave it a quick clean as it'll only end up brown again by midweek... It will be detailed properly but tbh it won't be until we get a decent dry spell.