ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First TOPO of Twenty12! - Sunday 12th February

Fiesta ST-3
My car got a load of TLC with some auto finesse goodies today, didn't even want to drive it out of the unit cos of the weather outside :(

I had forgotten about the stickers Mike! Will be good to meet a few more of the crew, I'll be down about quarter to 3 with a fellow skiptoner.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like I am on for tomorrow so I'll hopefully see you all there!!! I hope it's not snowing! Rhys and Jon what time are you two going and do you fancy meeting up somewhere 1st???

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Well Jon may be coming to mine in the morning / 12pmish to lend me his karcher to give my car a quick blast over. Depends what time I get up in the morning though as weather depending may do the whole car.

Where would be convenient to meet if we were to meet up? Aslong as wherever we meet means we still get to drive woodhead pass then I'm game :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well Jon may be coming to mine in the morning / 12pmish to lend me his karcher to give my car a quick blast over. Depends what time I get up in the morning though as weather depending may do the whole car.

Where would be convenient to meet if we were to meet up? Aslong as wherever we meet means we still get to drive woodhead pass then I'm game :)

Ill give you a bell later on then. I might just meet you up there. I am not that fussed on going on a crazy drive as ill bring the vee

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Won't be a "crazy" drive. Just an enjoyable one, but yeah give us a ring, tried to call you back last night and just got voicemail :(

No worries dude phones playing up at the mo need to get a new one so bad. cool well ill try and give you a call later.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Just got in from giving the car a quick once over in the dark. Will give it another go tomorrow morning :) car will still be hanging by the time I've got over woodhead though...

197 cup
I may pop down tommorow seen as though ive just joined up and cleaned the car this afternoon
weather permitting if everybody is welcome to come

Clio 197
What time would everyone be staying there till? Thinking of coming in my 197 and my bf 225bhp megane. But we would be late :-(

well looking forward to tomorrow (Y) cant wait!!! finally go to my first ever meet :D and show the car half way through...

but good news to everyone that has been following my thread ive removed the stickers and the badges ;) only one remaining is the clio badge but thats staying until i can get the tiny holes filled and painted :L

pics will be posted soon :D get to meet a few people tomorrow :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1) Mike
2) Matt
3) daveski
4) John
5) Feirny
6) timps
7) danh90
8) realnumber 1
9) noddy1
10) cb10
11) leeds_182
12) Harpham
13) GTdan
14) Chris
15) Deany
16) Craig
17) Steve
18) Not Normal Dan
19) Brookie (maybe baby)
20) Dannyjenks
21) Mitch78
22) mattdavidson88
23) Caekii
24) Das182
25) Jon.G
26) rhysbartley
27) JamesT87
28) nathan
29) lewisflintham
30) dean_blue44
31) v6clo

Will there be anywhere to get lunch where we are going?

Last edited:
Re: The First TOPO of Twenty12! - Sunday 12th February
1) Mike
2) Matt
3) daveski
4) John
5) Feirny
6) timps
7) danh90
8) realnumber 1
9) noddy1
10) cb10
11) leeds_182
12) Harpham
13) GTdan
14) Chris
15) Deany
16) Craig
17) Steve
18) Not Normal Dan
19) Brookie (maybe baby)
20) Dannyjenks
21) Mitch78
22) mattdavidson88
23) Caekii
24) Das182
25) Jon.G
26) rhysbartley
27) JamesT87
28) nathan
29) lewisflintham
30) dean_blue44
31) v6clo
32) spinksy92

1) Mike
2) Matt
3) daveski
4) John
5) Feirny
6) timps
7) danh90
8) realnumber 1
9) noddy1
10) cb10
11) leeds_182
12) Harpham
13) GTdan
14) Chris
15) Deany
16) Craig
17) Steve
18) Not Normal Dan
19) Brookie (maybe baby)
20) Dannyjenks
21) Mitch78
22) mattdavidson88
23) Caekii
24) Das182
25) Jon.G
26) rhysbartley
27) JamesT87
28) nathan
29) lewisflintham
30) dean_blue44
31) v6clo

Will there be anywhere to get lunch where we are going?

im assuming so.. according to the site it appears to be a pub/restaurant of sorts, so should be able to get food there :D

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
I'm leaving my car round the side out the way somewhere then, its far too fcuking cold out there to be cleaning it just yet!

The exterior isnt too bad, the interior needs a good hoover out etc! lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't plan on cleaning my car, but thought I'd just give it the going over but the hose is all frozen up.

Looks doubtful I'll be washing it, dirty faded look FTW