ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Golf Club 2

DCi
No idea how quick real courses go on... swing mechanics are simple on TGC1 as soon as u can get the stick back and forth and straight on a pad you are set but apparently there is more tempo to it in this game

There isn't too much info as the beta testers had to sign a NDA but the international release is tomorrow so people will probably get it today

UK release is Friday according to Ps store [emoji24]

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Used to play a lot of the old PGA Tour games on the Amiga and Links 386 Pro (that's showing my age - lol!). I've never really enjoyed them much since - I think the swing mechanics (and putting especially) has definitely taken a backwards step.

RS Clio 182
I quite enjoyed the original,picked it up cheap early this year - i like the realism of it and it was actually quite calm and chilled out to play after work hehe. The graphics were bare bones though and there was frame rate issues. I like the online aspect of it,where you can play ghost players on the same round. But with Everybodys Golf coming soon,not sure if il pick this up just yet - maybe next year on the cheap.