ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The House Of Muscle

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Never heard of him or the program, but having just watched that belvedere episode, I'll now be watching them all!

Monaco 172
Bit late to the party with this guy.. My friend showed me the Dodge Dart video he did for /drive and i'm hooked on the videos now. Need an old American car soooooooo bad.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Their rules seem to change from state to state, if Roadkill is anything to go by you can pretty much drive anything with working lights and an engine.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Been neglecting this thread, tbh I completely forgot about the channel until a new vid went up today, since Roadkill is no more unless you give them money it looks like this will have to do for anyone needing a muscle car fix, there's always 1320 but there's only so much of going in a straight line I can handle before I get bored.

It's not the same as watching the RK boys build a project, but I still like seeing a decent car come together and it's something to watch.

Then there's whatever the hell this is.