ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Hulk...

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
IMG_7859.JPG
IMG_7852.JPG
IMG_7866.JPG
Had this last week for Gyeon MOHS+ coating and gtechniq on wheels and glass
Light polish as the owner takes proper care of it, with the only issue being the piano black trim. Front wings & bonnet PPF protected too.
Absolute monster; enjoyed working on this :)

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
What Tyre/Trim product are you using here? It looks spot on
Gtechniq T1 mate. Tyres deep cleaned with APC and left to dry for 2-3 days. Then cleaned down again with preptone before application.
As for the colour I believe the owner fell for it after seeing one on display at MB Brooklands. I followed this one in the wet in my vrs a while back and colour aside the way it covers ground is astonishing - modern zillion BHP super hatches aren't my thing but this is impressive.

Clio 182 - RB
These are the f**king balls in that colour, very nice! A old man on my road has one the very same, hes about 70/80, good on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, was never a big fan of the colour, can look washed out at times. Red for me.