ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
I'll be there and running on track tyres for first time (if this rain ever f***s off!) along with a friend in his silver 172 :up:

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
Good session yesterday, weather held up and generally good driving all round. A few racey looking clios in attendance - I need to get some passenger laps with some of you experienced guys.

Track tyres made a difference with Harry's Laptimer reporting a 1sec improvement over a lap but more importantly, it felt much better.

Looking ahead to August 22nd 2hr evening session for next outing

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Here's some photos from yesterday's session.
IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg
IMG_2847.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg

I never got a chance to speak to anyone really. Mainly because by the time I had walked back from the otherside of the track most of you had pretty left. Lol.

Ph2 172
I sold my space on the day to the guy in the diesel mondeo, my starting issue reared its ugly f**king head the morning of so came down with my mate in his Lotus.

Craig your old mans a legend btw :cool:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I sold my space on the day to the guy in the diesel mondeo, my starting issue reared its ugly f**king head the morning of so came down with my mate in his Lotus.

I do mind seeing the diesel mondeo.

Course my old man's a legend

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200

I'll pass on the regards to him mate :up: hope that you actually get going the next day 🙈 (and hopefully. Will too!!)

Ph2 172
I'll pass on the regards to him mate :up: hope that you actually get going the next day 🙈 (and hopefully. Will too!!)

Yeah I tried the car when I got home on Saturday and again on Sunday and was still refusing to start, gave the crank sensor a quick clean and rub with emery and away it went, strange as it's the new style sensor. Should have tried that on Saturday morning in hind sight!

Least you got your car home before anything went pear shaped!

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Yeah I tried the car when I got home on Saturday and again on Sunday and was still refusing to start, gave the crank sensor a quick clean and rub with emery and away it went, strange as it's the new style sensor. Should have tried that on Saturday morning in hind sight!

Least you got your car home before anything went pear shaped!
yeah mate, shaft & bearings shall be ordered today! - I'm not a fan of unreliability