ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Macmillan Total..

Bus w**ker
I thought I charmed you?

With your secret 'shoot from the hip' photos.

Oh you did...although I was too busy trying to figure out if you were wearing fake Raybans or not and if so who would give me a leg up so I could smack them off your face.

I prefer the term "stalking" photos.

"my wallet is in my car"

"well go get it then"

Worked well that didn't it? lol.

I charmed him after that too.

Couldn't keep away IIRC.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Excellent amount raised. Its a shame Tom couldn't read the numbers out loud enough, I just gave up listening for my numbers in the end.

Oh you did...although I was too busy trying to figure out if you were wearing fake Raybans or not and if so who would give me a leg up so I could smack them off your face.

You wanted to smack them off because fake ones deserve to die or because you wanted to see me panic when expensive Raybans were heading for the floor?

Bus w**ker
Mostly because anyone (read as Cookson) wearing fake Raybans needs to die...but now you mention it, yeah watching you cry as £100+ falls to the floor could have been amusing.

55mm > 58mm. :cool:

R60 CUP
Great raffle glad to hear it raised so much money! :) must admit was the most expensive can of spam i have ever got after all the tickets i bought lol :p oh well all went to a good cause :)