ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Shire Horse Pub Maidenhead - 7.30pm Monday 3rd September

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Re: Shire Horse Meet Soon?

I'll come providing I have a car in time.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Cheers Tim :)

What date are we all thinking?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

3rd is good for me too.

Might even be able to bring the turbo along if it survives bedford next friday and silverstone next sunday.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Excellent, I'll await the 'formal' thread from young Timothy, then sign myself up. And please bring the Turbo chip......

Luke - If Tim (T.Claude) can't pick you up for whatever reason, I can.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Excellent, I'll await the 'formal' thread from young Timothy, then sign myself up. And please bring the Turbo chip......

Indeed, I wouldn't want to be going to any non official unsanctioned events, lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Indeed, I wouldn't want to be going to any non official unsanctioned events, lol

Exactly ;) Until Timothy makes it official, then its not CS endorsed and therefore I won't be going. I'm needy for approval, means I can blame others when things go wrong. You should be more surprised I have the greencard from the better half so close to D-Day.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Exactly ;) Until Timothy makes it official, then its not CS endorsed and therefore I won't be going. I'm needy for approval, means I can blame others when things go wrong. You should be more surprised I have the greencard from the better half so close to D-Day.

Shes probably with her boyfriend that evening.

Can't make it as am going to the Theatre that night to see Will Young in Cabaret. Just so glad I got rid of the yellow car as I would really be doubting my preferences. At least I can say the Missus made me do it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i used to go to these meets many moons ago, didn't realise they were still going, do you still do the marlow ring?

shame i don't have a clio any more really.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i don't know anybody either,it was a whole different group of us who used to go, strange how people are still meeting at the same place but its a totally different crowd. I think i may actually have started off this new area of south central as the first area rep too, i think, trying to think who it was after me, i can picture him, just can't remember his name. This was back when i used to look after the area reps, many years ago now i guess, because after that i worked as an admin and chief mod, now look at me, very little to do with the club now, but i guess thats what happens when you move away from the clio, you stay part of the forum, but the club element slowly creeps away i guess.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Since I've been a member the Reps have been Stozza, timmmah, kerryclio then me.

What's the Marlow Ring?

You should come along and show us how things used to be done :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you are going to be sad enough now you dont have a clio to still hang out on a clio forum you may as well be social about it. Lol.

dk

911 GTS Cab
it was a guy from reading i think, i know he had a blue 172, we are talking 4-6 years ago!!!!

the marlow ring was a drive we did from the shire which ended up going cross country to henley and then over to marrow and then back to maidenhead, bit of a circle of country roads etc. Was a decent group of people, only one idiot you used to like doing silly overtakes to jeopardise the group etc.

I think i am fee monday night, will have both cars as the megane doesn't go back until tuesday.

dk

911 GTS Cab
peperami and msa197 were regulars, even Tom came once i think, and the southern lot from portsmouth (even revels) met up a bit further down.

Still can't remember the name of the guy who did the repping either.

GTD, Lupo
You should come along DK would be nice to see the SLK! Are you local to the area?

This will be my last meet of the year as im of to Afghan in a few weeks! and Tim said he is going to buy a round!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
peperami and msa197 were regulars, even Tom came once i think, and the southern lot from portsmouth (even revels) met up a bit further down.

Twice. There may have been a couple of reasons why ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

I used to often go to the Shire Horse meets. The Marlow ring is good!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm still up for this :) Cheers Cub/Tim for the lift offers, much appreciated, but providing there's no hiccups I should have a new car to come and show you all anyway. EXCITE.

Everyone planning on getting food up there?

Come along DK, will be good to meet you mate.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be eating there Luke, im sure most others will be too, they normally all do.

Good stuff mate. I'm going to be harassing the salavge company today for a date fyi, should be sometime this week. I'll fire you across a PM as soon as I hear anything mate.