ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Shire Horse Pub Maidenhead - 7.30pm Monday 3rd September

dk

911 GTS Cab
You should come along DK would be nice to see the SLK! Are you local to the area?

This will be my last meet of the year as im of to Afghan in a few weeks! and Tim said he is going to buy a round!
yes, i work in marlow and live in wycombe.

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol, while i quite like that, i also like being a 2 letter username, and everyone calls me dk IRL these days too ToBmW

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well its move out with my parents help or without.
With my parents help they would give me money to supplement what I would get if I still had my job. But that means I have to go to college then uni or something like that, spent all summer looking, and Plymouth is on the cards, so its abit far to travel :(
With out their help I would have to do it all by myself, to some degree, and thats not possible on what my salary would have been so the car would be the first to go as there is no chance I would be able to run it. And im not having that happen!

So far the only things that's got me through the last 6 weeks is thrashing the car round welsh mountains and looking forward to Bedford :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cars have to take a back seat to stuff like education so if you need the cash freed up from the car to help with uni its a no brainer mate.

See you at bedford :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
If it does come to that I may consider it. But being positive it will not come to that so no! :p

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
As I live in Twyford now, right by the A4, I'm interested in popping along to this?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'll be there too.

And for you oldies who couldn't remember the Rep who used to organise it - It was Ian aka Blink172

Which has just made me realise I'll be the only original in attendance :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looking forward to this tonight gents. Not been to a SC meet in over a year :eek:

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hope to still get to this, but won't be until late if I can. Looking forward to seeing Luke's new ride :)

(Car, not Couzens) :D

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sounds like its going to be a good turnout of people, although Im guessing clios are going to be thin on the ground? (I wont be in one myself now either)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Boo! The flamer will be there, all shiny.

I ended up having enough time after Trax last night to go via somerset so I swapped the turbo over for my daily corsa as TBH I dont like anything nice with me during the week at work as I dont have a garage up here so its parked on the street.

Will be good to see the flamer though, are you doing combe at the weekend?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sadly not mate, i'm at a wedding (not mine, that's the week after). I will be near Combe, actually staying in a village just down the road ironically.

Understand on the turbo, I am constantly driving around in the other halfs Micra (yes, like a baller) at the moment, as I am doing a lot more miles for work at the moment. Flamer has had very minor tweaks - new carpets and a new aerial!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Who needs a whiteline ARB to make the tail more lively when you can achieve the same with a 911 aerial?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You're north of the Watford Gap. Ergo, a northerner x

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Would be great to see you at these meets tony, far too many phase 2 people there, you could educate them about why phase 1s are so much better.

182cup & 172 racecar
Just past the idea over, met with a frosty response.

So have a good time chappys, we used to come down to these a lot.

Still, I do have to be at work at 4.30am, so not such a good idea anyway.

Part# for cup wishbones anybody?