ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

think i have just won an absolute bargain!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so ali you paid 220 for a mint set with nearly new tyres on?? if you did nice one but i always thought these always went for me especially on this forum and on ebay i think where he has gone wrong is cos he just put sport in the title and i know when i go on ebay i usually look for keyword 172 182 etc well chuffed!!!!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clidge said:
so ali you paid 220 for a mint set with nearly new tyres on?? if you did nice one but i always thought these always went for me especially on this forum and on ebay i think where he has gone wrong is cos he just put sport in the title and i know when i go on ebay i usually look for keyword 172 182 etc well chuffed!!!!

Well, 2 tyres were on the limit, but i just swapped two off my original rims. Condition was fine few marks, But i was gettin them refurbed a diff colour anyway.

nice rims. you struggle to find nicer.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cheers mate it is from pics of your car that i wanted a set anyway mate look awesome i just hope it is all up and above board lol you have apec springs on yours dont you matey?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
Ali's car was stolen from cyprus then he bought it here and put some stolen turini's on it, hardly what you could call above board...:sleepy:

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alan said:
Ali's car was stolen from cyprus then he bought it here and put some stolen turini's on it, hardly what you could call above board...:sleepy:

PMSL...

Aye sitting on Apex springs. :)