ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this guy needs a life - 1/3 model ferrari

02 clio 1.2 Authentique
Apologies if this has been put up before or if any one is proper into model cars on the site, but this guy has spent 20'000 hours building an exact working replica of a ferrari 312 PB. Hes moulded the engine parts, made the rubber for the tyres, and spent 3 YEARS drawing the designs from pictures of the car. An achievment ill grant him, but come on - only the French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3NVJ4pEFuY

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Well done to him, I wish I had his engineering skills.

I cant see the problem with this, there are people who have spent 20.000 hours posting utter rubbish on this board and what have they achieved or got to show for it.

He gets my vote.:hail:

Lotus Elise 111R
And mine! Respect to that guy, he obviously has a passion for that particular Ferrari and this is his way of enjoying his love.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
3 years to take pictures of the car....not the fastest of photographers...lol

To design / engineer every part yourself and have a working engine 1/3 scale is pretty special but 12 years to build it...INSANE!! and whats more crazy he cant even drive it...his talents are wasted building model cars.

1.2 16v Dynamique.
wow! with those skills he should be in an f1 engineering department. top class. i wonder what made him go for a 1/3 scale? if i was that clever i would make a full size version!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i think making a 100 cc flat 12 24valve engine engine is somthing renault would well ...........fail at lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
. An achievment ill grant him, but come on - only the French.

im sorry, what do you do with your life thats better? go to the pub?
this car is f**king brilliant. if you ever achieve anything like this in your entire life please tell me and ill bring you some medals.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
. An achievment ill grant him, but come on - only the French.

this car is f**king brilliant. if you ever achieve anything like this in your entire life please tell me and ill bring you some medals.

You have to make allowances Harry, he’s Welsh, and he doesn’t get out much. His idea of skill is holding a Kebab in one hand a pint in the other and walking, all at the same time ...;)

02 clio 1.2 Authentique

You have to make allowances Harry, he’s Welsh, and he doesn’t get out much. His idea of skill is holding a Kebab in one hand a pint in the other and walking, all at the same time ...;)

Mate you wanna watch what you say about the welsh, or i might just send the sheep round to give you a good talking too.

The guy's got talent but i cant help but feel that he did waste it a little spending 12 years building a 1/3 scale ferrari that he or anybody else cant drive.

p.s i dont like kebabs :rasp:

Brilliant! People like this make the human race what we are :approve: If it was not for people like this, we'd still be living in caves.