ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three sisters 15th march.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys.

Another three sisters post from me.

15th march they have another show on, I'll be down sorting a stand with the jdmculture and kanjo racing guys.

They have drifting on throughout the day along with the usual £20 for 10 laps job, you need to bring a valid mot and driving licence if you wish to go on track, looks to be a lot of interest in this so even if you just come down to spectate you should be in for a good laugh.

11041586_916380801737773_2422143888329705040_n.jpg

Clio 182
Cheers paul, wasnt sure about going,as i usually work weekends, but just sent a message to my boss to see if i can have that day off. Will send you a pm when i know if i will be coming or not. Will be good to meet you too :smile:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
@Paul.M yeah I will come pal, if you want I could meet you somewhere and head down together?

I'll be meeting up with the group I'm going with before hand to give the cars a quick wash etc, let me find out the final details then I'll let you know :)

I'll come to this if I remember! Is it an all day thing then?

It appears to be on 10am until way into the evening so chances are there will still be people about if you go later Jamie.