ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thule Roof Rack!

At long last I got hold of a cheap set of thule roof bars, feet and locks, etc, just got round to fitting it today, it was abit strange putting it under the seals?? I hope it holds and that it doesn't mark the car where it is attached on??? but it looks good, its just started to rain so will beable to see if it leeks in??? oh well enjoy

i56vyd.jpg

3483rj4.png

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
same set-up i have, it will be fine...

...is a little un-nerving first time though...see if you can pick up a us spec wind deflector for the front now

same set-up i have, it will be fine...

...is a little un-nerving first time though...see if you can pick up a us spec wind deflector for the front now

Your right its alittle worrying! but I'm sure it'll be fine, were is the best place to get a deflector from?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
um...not 100% sure, have a look over the thule website first, maybe .com rather than .co.uk as i am sure they don't do them for the uk market

Same set up as mine also, brilliant carriers. You need to trust them when you have £7K worth of bikes sitting on the roof.

I wanted to get a deflecter but when i checked thule site they only do them with baskets?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Same set up as mine also, brilliant carriers. You need to trust them when you have £7K worth of bikes sitting on the roof.

I wanted to get a deflecter but when i checked thule site they only do them with baskets?

i am lucky enough to have a basket also

image6.jpg

will be going on my newly acquired passat now

Stagecoach Ticket

I need a roof rack badly but iam in the same boat dnt really want a dh rig and a dj bike sitting up there when there worth more than the car rather trash the rear seats lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I need a roof rack badly but iam in the same boat dnt really want a dh rig and a dj bike sitting up there when there worth more than the car rather trash the rear seats lol

alot betterer up there than on the rear, inside the car is better obviously, you've just not got the best car for that....a clio estate may be the way forward..lol

I had a ride out to dalby forest today to test the thule set up and it was abit worrying but was ok so I thought I'd show of abit wile on the park trail.

10efxvn.jpg

v4a1dl.jpg

2lv24cl.png

Looks good. I've just ordered myself a new bike and also need one of these doobrey's. Where's the cheapest place for these?